R32 Blue

Started by bsting, May 31, 2005, 02:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hitmanGTI

Quote from: Golfboy666GTI on June 15, 2005, 09:10:30 AM
Quote from: MK4GTI on June 14, 2005, 05:28:06 PM
I think for the money they are alright cars... purple is a mean colour on the FPV GTP..

uncle had a black monaro he worked to like 280 - 300 kw.. sat it on chromes.. it looked stupid.. but again..

Look where they are made..

how ever marketing wise what i must say is that the new "I love holdens" ad with murphy is a good campaign

im a bit tiered of ford and the stupid highballs.. jono hows your ute.. all in all Holdens and Fords handle like crap, most of the time look like crap, and arent Euro.. so i rest my case...

Dont make statements like "all Holdens handle like crap" have you drive them all? Err I think not! Well as you may have guess I have driven crapee loads! How come? My father runs Karamu Holden and HSV in Napier. A new Monaro is a really good handling car, so is most the HSV range. I really like my VAG products but you cant turn you nose up at a good car.

It was more of a personal opinion if you may ;D... perhaps i should have rephrased it
Apologies.. just not liking the handling of a XR8 XR6, R8 Clubsport, Monaro, SS.. just never felt nice to me..
although i do know for sure i have chronic beef with stupid BA falcons and how feathry they feel.. steering far to positive.. no tru road feel.. it feels like ur goliath turning a minis steering wheel

hitmanGTI

WAIT A MINUTE.. this topic was about R32 paint colouring.. how the hell did it get to about how Aussie cars handle

gti vr6

1986 Mk2 Scirocco
2021 T6.1 4M LWB Transporter Trendline

RS ZWEI

1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

hitmanGTI

how the hell did this topic get reborn?

somebody lock or delete it.. its rather pointless

Period_Correct_

convinced a friend to paint his GTsT this colour.... looks awesome with a FMIC and chrome wheels...
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26