Kombi wanted

Started by taupoq, December 30, 2004, 08:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taupoq

Hi All I am looking to expand my stable to include a Kombi camper. Anyone know of a good condition one for sale and any suggestions for a reasonable price?

bsting

Try vwowners club website - or the Qualitat ws.

taupoq

bsting

This can be a good way as well - stick an ad in the wanted section in the Trade & Exchange.
Ad is free - just renew every week  09 5708800.

surfwagon

If you're feeling lucky you could try this:  http://www.coke.co.nz/coke/extra/cokeplay/index.sm

A good time to look will be at the end of summer when people have finished their summer cruising. There are some good deals still round but I would look at around $8000 for a real good camper. Just find something with a good body, there's plenty of mechanical parts round.

bsting

Try this - www.kiwikombis.com - Hire one before you buy.

Hayley

I have a Kombi camper van for sale as it happens. I'm selling on behalf of someone and have yet to get full details. Don't know what sort of money you are wanting to spend but this one is a vintage (over 40 years old??) which means you get the yearly registration for half price. Its in very good condition and we have had offers upwards of $25-30,000 a couple of years ago. email me on: [email protected] if you are interested.

surfwagon

Can you post some pics of it?