Fiat thread

Started by ritmo, September 27, 2008, 07:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coupe20vt

Quote from: nacnud on August 28, 2013, 12:56:13 PM
Oh that car is a rocket! Went really well!

I was down there with Greg Wood in his Alfa and another mate in his 124 coupe. Good day out

That was the quick red gtv?

Was a good day. Well run event, and the car went well!

1973 Fiat 125T
1994 Lancia Delta integrale Evo2
2002 BMW M3
2013 Ford Fiesta ST

schattenblau

Quote from: coupe20vt on August 29, 2013, 07:49:24 PM
The key is getting weight out if the front. I have fiberglass bonnet, and removed a/c which helps brakes & turn in - as does the plate LSD. ;D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

;)

ritmo

Bit of Delta progress....

New paint so need to reassemble.

brian

Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Race Blue

RS ZWEI

Looking great Terry.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

ritmo

Yeah cheers guys. Very happy with paint.

brian

I note that both the Panda and Punto are now listed on the Fiat NZ site.
Probably old news but without an 'Italian dealer ' within 150 miles we tend to miss this kind of thing in the provinces

rambo_005

I thought you had Max Pennington selling the Fiat Chrysler brands now?

I predicted that the Panda and Punto would come after their launch in Australia. The next Dodge Journey will probably launch as the Fiat Freemont, removing the Dodge brand from NZ.

brian

Quote from: rambo_005 on February 23, 2014, 01:03:26 PM
I thought you had Max Pennington selling the Fiat Chrysler brands now?

I predicted that the Panda and Punto would come after their launch in Australia. The next Dodge Journey will probably launch as the Fiat Freemont, removing the Dodge brand from NZ.

Pennington is going to be selling Alfa/ Fiat/Chrysler after setting up a new sales area away from the other more mundane stuff.
Must go for a drive down there and see what is happening.
Further update on this................still under refurbishment but looks close to being ready, currently a Dodge and a Jeep in the sales room and a few Nissans to fill up the end.

Y0RKI

Fiat launching this month:
Panda, Panda Trekking, Punto Evo, Bravo. 500L date tbc

Dodge will soon be pushed out in favour of the Fiat Freemont. Again, date TBC
Everything is for sale, you just have to offer the right money
2002 Maserati 4200 Spyder
2006 Alfa Romeo 147 GTA - For Sale
2001 Fiat Coupe 20Vt Le - gone
1998 Fiat Bravo HGT - gone
1996 Fiat Coupe 16vt - gone
1990 Fiat Uno Turbo - gone (to heaven)
1986 Fiat Uno Turbo - gone

spooln

77 CS1 Fiat Spider. 78 Mk1 Scirocco. 83 Mk1 GTI. 12 Abarth 595C Competizione. 18 Golf R. 20 Kodiaq vRS

sifty

Quote from: spooln on March 13, 2014, 12:23:50 PM
Best fiat in ages. This would be a hoot!!!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=702446827

Wow, that is a thing of beauty. Want.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

SOFTLAD

Quote from: spooln on March 13, 2014, 12:23:50 PM
Best fiat in ages. This would be a hoot!!!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=702446827
Kurt the owner is currently driving in the 2k cup, we've talked about this car quite a bit, totally built for purpose very cool car

bigbumper

Spooln, is this your old Strada?
http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/fiat/auction-720357704.htm

Terry - is the Grale all finished now?

spooln

Yes. Still looks pretty good overall. Ive got a key still somewhere, perhaps I should sneak down for a blat...
77 CS1 Fiat Spider. 78 Mk1 Scirocco. 83 Mk1 GTI. 12 Abarth 595C Competizione. 18 Golf R. 20 Kodiaq vRS

ritmo

Saw that Neil..... looks solid. been brought and sold a few times last couple years.

Haha Brett, buying a house, working hard and having too many cars hasn't helped it's progress..... a few little things before compliance

BB

My 130 is all running now and back together ready for a wof but I need some headlights  :P I think I may have to cut the plastic and ft some 7'' old school beams with the side light in. The plastic clips break and they fall out on the fait ones.
Its going well, Ive given it a few blasts down the street. Goes good. The motor is good.
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

ritmo

Quote from: BB on April 24, 2014, 09:00:31 AM
My 130 is all running now and back together ready for a wof but I need some headlights  :P I think I may have to cut the plastic and ft some 7'' old school beams with the side light in. The plastic clips break and they fall out on the fait ones.
Its going well, Ive given it a few blasts down the street. Goes good. The motor is good.

Nice work Jem, any pics? Yeah the main headlights real pain as 6 and 3/4 inches I recall.... not a common size

BB

Can't be bothered with pics sorry, It looks ok for a race car. Yes the lights are a pain, I might have to get some Normal ones and make up some grill, Try and get some off a old Morris or something with the backing plate and adjusters. Its worth more with a wof. I went for a test drive the othr day. Drive shaft fell off, got a $300 ticket. Also had to pay $46 to keep on rego hold as I went over time. Jesus its just cost me money that thing, however it does seem to go quite well and tho it still needs some things such as a slightly rough wheel bearing its not bad enough to fail a wof yet and I will need a tie rod end rebuilt, But really its going quite tough now that Ive gone over every bolt now. Just needs some headlights.
Oh and front wiper arms I seem to have lost them damn it.
I will take it to a track day soon enough I guess on Pauls trialer. Lots of people want me to give them a spin around the track and it does have a roll cage and the fait club is active, hence getting a Fiat, tho I do like it.
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

tyz-fly

Hey gents, I'm having a mare with an uno turbo I recently bought, I replaced all the incooler hoses and now the car won't start, I figured it could be an air leak, triple checked and it's not, finally got the car started today, drove it 20m down the road, and it let off a pop and cut out, air hoses were fine but now I have no spark, any ideas? Or can someone point me in the way of a search?