Choppys Track Weapon

Started by choppy16v, March 19, 2009, 09:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choppy16v

choice i couldnt tell from the pics. ;D

GTI's

Drove this car after it's birthday,
feels so agile and FAST!

It's a really sweet little track machine!

choppy16v

changed gearbox oil today.made a huge difference! not really surprising as i only drained about a litre out. ???
also flushed cooling system and filled up with red stuff,and hot rodded my air box 8)

CBRT

Whats the crack with a WOF if you have it stripped out? If i have one seat (race) in and a normal seat belt will it pass? just so i can drive it back and two from the track?

Cheers  :)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

BB

Nice to know your box is in as gooda nick as it can be. ;)
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

ck13

QuoteNice to know your box is in as gooda nick as it can be.

Im not one for a thrashed box, redline lube is good protection as it runs into those hard to reach places ;)

choppy16v

w.o.f should be sweet, havent broken any rules as far as i know. may have to swap coilovers out every six months.  :angel:

AndyGti

they failed me cos i didnt have door cards in once. but thats cos he wanted to be a picky sob cause i refused him a warrenty claim lol

choppy16v

i'm gonna put some real estate sign door cards in i think.

chis

ahahaha that will be classic-  thats the second best use for real estate signs ive heard of.  the other is sitting on em and charging down grassy hills (until you delaminate your a**)
formerly mk1 gti
currently gti engineering mk2 which got ABF'd!
B5 S4
B5 RS4

deedub

they make good targets for shooting too. Shotguns mess them up really well.. Never throw out real estate signs!
1983 T25 Microbus - keep forever, never finish
1988 mk2 Golf 2L 16v - work in progress

rambo_005

They are also quite good for putting up on your mate's front fence in the middle of the night... may or may not go down well however ;D

chis

give one to brendon and hell make some side skirts out of it!  eh brendon? :laugh:
formerly mk1 gti
currently gti engineering mk2 which got ABF'd!
B5 S4
B5 RS4

choppy16v

GTI's

Ha ha!

you won't be laughing when i DO have a rallye replica!  :D
even if it is made from polystyrene  ;D

5-pot

Quote from: GTI's on March 23, 2009, 06:45:13 PM
Ha ha!

you won't be laughing when i DO have a rallye replica!  :D
even if it is made from polystyrene  ;D

Use a polyurethane foam!  Then they can take moulds  :D
?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.? - Thucydides (Ancient Greek historian and author, 460-404bc)

- 1990 Coupe quattro - R.I.P.
- 1988 90 quattro project... Sold
- 2005 Golf 2.0 TDI

GTI's

Quote from: 5-pot on March 23, 2009, 06:49:54 PM
Use a polyurethane foam!  Then they can take moulds  :D
you can mould from poly just needs a sealer

5-pot

Isn't that more expensive?  or does polyurethane offset the cost?
?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.? - Thucydides (Ancient Greek historian and author, 460-404bc)

- 1990 Coupe quattro - R.I.P.
- 1988 90 quattro project... Sold
- 2005 Golf 2.0 TDI

BB

They are excellent for lieing on when working under a car even better than cardboard cause you can wipe em down an slide them round better.
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

AndyGti

those plastic curb signs kick ass for that too i love my work heaps of old kerb signs