coupe quattro 7a 20v parts needed please help

Started by kiwijamie, April 16, 2009, 08:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwijamie

hey i'm looking for a distributor for my 20v 7a 1990  have been looking over the net but part numbers aren't coming up
does anyone know if a 200 dist. will fit  or where i can find correct part number find regards jamie

vag_nutter

Good luck on finding one here, 20v are very rare here, try a forum like www.motorgeek.com

5-pot

Ahhhh dude, parts for the 7a are like hen's teeth in NZ.  I've only seen two 20V coupes in NZ and one was a transplant.  There's a red 20V sedan in Auckland somewhere and another white one I remember seeing in the south island.  You'll have better luck in the states or in Europe.  Try Ebay. You may have better chances looking there.
?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.? - Thucydides (Ancient Greek historian and author, 460-404bc)

- 1990 Coupe quattro - R.I.P.
- 1988 90 quattro project... Sold
- 2005 Golf 2.0 TDI

Pristle

ETKA:

034 905 237 X - Ignition Distributor (to be used for 034 905 205 J) Model NM & 7A

spink2

I've got a couple of spares(plus loads of other 20v/s2 stuff) can send to you no problem if you are still looking,i am in england