Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2

Started by rambo_005, June 30, 2009, 06:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rambo_005

EVLC36

oily

How short the memory at Lamborghini...

When the Gallardo Superleggera was released they said 4wd was the core of a modern Lambo and that they would never build 2wd cars again.

:laugh:

Bullseye

Quote from: oily on July 01, 2009, 12:33:58 PM

When the Gallardo Superleggera was released they said 4wd was the core of a modern Lambo and that they would never build 2wd cars again.

I for one am not going to buy one until they get the strategy sorted and communicated clearly  ;)
B8 A4 Avant - soon to be eating Chips

1.8t

Awesome, it is RWD.

A bit of a sidetrack but who has seen the latest ep of Top Gear with the SV? It looks like a lambo should again :D
Dudlee the 86 318i
Past.. 95 328i M Coupe, 97 Pug 306, 97 Vento

brian

Quote from: oily on July 01, 2009, 12:33:58 PM

That's quite true as  I also recall that statement.
Shows what a changing climate (pun intended) can do but also that in a constantly evolving world one should never make a definitive statement. Possibly they could learn from the politicians  :laugh:
Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Race Blue

deeboy

Quote from: brian245 on July 02, 2009, 10:31:10 AM
That's quite true as  I also recall that statement.
Shows what a changing climate (pun intended) can do but also that in a constantly evolving world one should never make a definitive statement. Possibly they could learn from the politicians  :laugh:

That dating young models can make you popular :P??
MK7 Golf niceness

oily

Quote from: 1.8t on July 02, 2009, 10:07:32 AM
Awesome, it is RWD.

A bit of a sidetrack but who has seen the latest ep of Top Gear with the SV? It looks like a lambo should again :D

Good ep farewelling the Murcielago.

Bugatti vs.McLaren F1 was a good watch too.

Apparently this 2wd Gallardo is the entry level model.

Will it outshine the more expensive 4wd ?

And sure Balboni is famous but shouldn't there have been a Bob Wallace Edition first ?

HandsomeDan

Quote from: deeboy on July 02, 2009, 11:22:47 AM
That dating young models can make you popular :P??
no no no...if politicians have taught us anything, it's that you can essentially say anything to anyone and you will believe that you are right regardless of fact or ability to speak coherently.

And that being fat, drunk and sleepy is a pre-requisite for politics.
1998 Mk III Golf,
1992 B4 Audi 80
2007 Toyota RAV4
2000 Mazda SP20 AWD (JDM Mazdaspeed Edition)
1996 Toyota Starlet - daily hack
2003 Opel Zafira GSi 2.2
2007 Volvo XC70

Turbo

are you going to run for office?
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch