Author Topic: Still driving my '89 CD 2.2EE  (Read 1169 times)

1oldAudi

Still driving my '89 CD 2.2EE
« on: September 14, 2005, 07:48:12 am »
And having not found a new owner. Having done all *that* work no one wants it so i've be 'hammering' it. A round trip to Kerikeri back to Aucks to Coromandel back to Thames to Hamilton and back to Aucks on $99 fill and the computer still says it'll run another 190ks before refill. I'm NOT complaining with that. i own too many cars though so i don't know what to do. Test drove a latemodel import Mitsy thing the other day and it felt rubbish to the Audi and the price $22k. I guess leaving a spare car in the drive at home as a deterant to burglers is a good reason to have a spare. I've tried to sell the Audi on TradeMe but the last session went way wrong and i'd mad people phoning me threatening me on another subject! (Never give out personal details on TradeMe). So for now i use the Audi on long trips and days i want something comfy, the diesel Toyota station wagon as a hack.

Offline Pushbutton_auto

• ##
Re: Still driving my '89 CD 2.2EE
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2005, 12:35:05 pm »
  :)  :)  :)
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

orggti

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2005, 03:54:51 pm »
Thats a very good idea to keep it in the driveway to deter filthy theives. Totally worth keeping a car that seems to be totally worth keeping anyway ;)

si

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2005, 10:12:31 am »
What does the extra 'E' stand for?

orggti

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2005, 08:41:55 am »
its greedy?