OTHER > Bentley Ducati - Lamborghini Porsche

Porsche 968 Club Sport's in NZ?

(1/8) > >>

RS ZWEI:
Does anyone know how many 968 CS's are in New Zealand?
Does anyone have any pics of the NZ based cars?

Omes:
Have a look under the Elerslie show pics of this year Nick, the best of the NZ new 968 Club Sports where there in attendance.

My fav Porsche there was the yellow 968CS (pics are up there of it and the owner was a sound guy to talk to) and especially when you find out how reasonably priced these cars are to pick up now. I recall there was at least one of each colour at the Porsche NZ club stand; the yellow one, blue and red.

Maybe 13 or less genuine NZ new ones? not sure.

beeker:
Nearly purchased a yellow one from turners wellington 7 years ago, damaged. Was to be a base car for a targa car. That car was a genuine CS, but an import.

old4130:
There were quite a few at Concours this year

I have some pics I could post up.. but on my Mac, which isnt starting right now  >:(

bigbumper:

--- Quote from: VR6 HIGHLINE on November 23, 2009, 05:44:31 pm ---My fav Porsche there was the yellow 968CS (pics are up there of it and the owner was a sound guy to talk to) and especially when you find out how reasonably priced these cars are to pick up now. I recall there was at least one of each colour at the Porsche NZ club stand; the yellow one, blue and red.

--- End quote ---

They also come in white and black

How reasonably priced are they?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version