floor mats?

Started by Turbo, October 06, 2005, 10:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

where can i buy floor mats?

need one for my S4, driver's side.  ccs said they'd have to order a pair from the states, are there any other alternatives?

i don't assume that there'd be many s4's at the wreckers.

2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

Dubious

Are they different to the A4 ones? I can't remember
15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

Turbo

Quote from: Dubious on October 06, 2005, 11:06:12 AM
Are they different to the A4 ones? I can't remember

they're different than my 98 A4's, but i'm not sure if they're original a4 mats, they have a vinyl audi logo embossed in them.
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

Simon MkII

Actually we would have to order them from Germany  ;)
Is yours damaged or missing? If it has worn through then you could get it repaired by Autodec (73 Cryers Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland, 272 2244) with a new rubber heel piece (I'm assuming thats where they've worn through?) or they could possibly make a new one but it may be difficult to match to the old ones.
Give me a cal at ccsl if you want to order a new pair  :)
Simon.
Mazda Mx5

Turbo

Quote from: 16vGTi on October 10, 2005, 06:02:05 PM
Actually we would have to order them from Germany? ;)
Is yours damaged or missing? If it has worn through then you could get it repaired by Autodec (73 Cryers Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland, 272 2244) with a new rubber heel piece (I'm assuming thats where they've worn through?) or they could possibly make a new one but it may be difficult to match to the old ones.
Give me a cal at ccsl if you want to order a new pair? :)
Simon.

that's cool, yeah, one's missing. i went into ccs and they told me the same. i guess i'll have to order some new ones then,
i think i got told it'd be $140 for 2. i just thought some guys here might have some secret contacts ... oh well.

anyone want a passenger's side floor mat?

hitmanGTI

Have a look on ebay they have like some different floormats for alsorts of cars.. ie

R-Line Floor mats for any Mk4 Golf

Have a look dude not badly priced either