Tyres for Allroad

Started by ANR, January 29, 2010, 07:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANR

Hi there, i have just purchased a 2001 allroad with bridgestone RE001 Adrenalins. These are down to about 3mm and its time for a replacement. Can anyone suggest a good all season tyre? i do the bulk of my 20k a year over winter and a fair bit on skifield roads so need something to handle that. Cheers in advance.

qta4

Tyres are a pain in the arse to me, unless you just dump really good tyres and buy a set each time.

Everytime i have had a worn tyre, i have not been able to buy a replacement lately, so either buy a set or put something else on to keep you going.

Tyre companies just seem to bring out new tyres and delete the model you have.

So good luck with your search for a great tyre.
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

RS4

HI, is it on 225/55R17? We can do the original equipment pirelli Allroad tyres for it, and to be fair they are the best variant to use on the allroad by far, and will help you in winter also.
I can do you them at a massively discounted rate.
Have them in stock right now.
Audi RS4 450 BHP, Milltek, intake, remapped (sold)
VW Edition 30, 307 BHP remap. Manual. (sold)
Audi S6 V10, Milltek , Audi A4 B8 (sold)
VW Golf MK6 Gti, Black
Skoda Octavia vRS TDi, Blue, Coilovers, Mapped, 19's SOLD
Audi B7 A4 3.0 TDi , Mapped, more to follow

Hoff

When we had our allroad, we had eagle f1's and i loved driving on them. frequently drove up the mt. They werent the best lasting tyres tho.
1985 Mk2 Golf GTI
1900 High comp race engine, Advanti magswrapped in F1's,Nardi wheel,Samco Coolant Hoses,KW Varient 2 Coilovers,OMP front strut brace,256mm brake upgrade
Mk1 Golf Project
MK2 Project