$9000 for a MK3 Vr6

Started by charles, February 21, 2010, 07:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qta4

Whats wrong with that, i would be very happy to get $9k for it also.
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

BB

Its nice if a little pricey. I guess the car is worth $5500, stereo $1500 those mags and the suspension $3000.
He will be very happy if he gets it :)
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

rambo_005

$9k is only the start price... reserve is higher.

80 Vert

Try and find a really nice VR6, that looks like a nice car.
2010 T5 Transporter TDI  Tuned by Superior Tuning NZ
2003 Jetta Coupe soon to be R36TT
1991 Golf GTI 2.0 TSI swapped
1963 Type 34 Karmann Ghia, turbo 2.0
1990 Porsche 964 911 Carrera 4
1980 1303 Beetle vert, under restoration

NZDoug

the out of focus pictures are a sign of a weak or stupid seller, imho.
HEY! HO! LETS GO!

SteveC

are those jumper leads by the drivers seat?

does look nice on those wheels, 'tho, always liked Andrei's car on the first post of the Mk3 owners thread

it's manual, 3 door and reasonable k's for age

Skilfil

Yeah the out of focus photos generally show someone pretty lazy, its not that hard to realize you screwed it up and go take another set.
1997 Mazda MX5 (B2 Limited Edition)
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Mk2 ABF
2006 Lexus GS430

topherjemo

i got a fixed price offer for this car of $9.50. i rang trademe to see what was going on and if it was a legally binding contract if i accepted to which they promptly removed the auction. i now know to click accept and ask questions later  :laugh:
'97 Volkswagen Golf VR6

veedubman

Quote from: topherjemo on February 21, 2010, 11:21:12 PM
i got a fixed price offer for this car of $9.50. i rang trademe to see what was going on and if it was a legally binding contract if i accepted to which they promptly removed the auction. i now know to click accept and ask questions later  :laugh:

thats all its worth..

Fizz

I think its hennies Ex car.
I know the new owner has the same wheels on the car. last I heard he was looking 2 sell it for a Nissan GTR (R32).

GLIDN

yeah this is my old car.

Last time a check and spoke to him,
Engine got replaced. Has/had dent in the roof as he dropped the garage door on it.
Heater core is broken and disconnected.

Um this is only a few things with the car.

I honestly would not offer more than $6500 at most providing those thing up top have been sorted.
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

Simon MkII

"What we have here is a very rare Golf vr6 (one of the few in n.z). "

::)
Mazda Mx5

charles

After owning and selling several cars over some 10 years. After adding all the toys such as rims, sound systems etc. I have come to learn that they are for the owners appreciation when it comes to selling the car. I can see that this car has been loved and cared for, but somehow in my personal opinion I think a starting bid of $9000.00 (not selling price) is a bit high for the year.

BB

only a sale at that price will prove us wrong :)

I think has just trawling for an idiot with loads of money. They do seem to exist.
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

1993_VR6

Not the greatest deal by a long shot, but if you want a 2 door vr6 badly why not? They are better than anything else for around that price imho.

vag_nutter

Quote from: ak47_sneek on February 23, 2010, 05:44:05 PM
Not the greatest deal by a long shot, but if you want a 2 door vr6 badly why not? They are better than anything else for around that price imho.

For around $9k id far rather have an s2

1993_VR6

fair call but try find one for that price with only 140000kms plus parts can be a nightmare to find in nz, aftermarket especially

rambo_005

Quote from: ak47_sneek on February 25, 2010, 09:02:18 PM
fair call but try find one for that price with only 140000kms plus parts can be a nightmare to find in nz, aftermarket especially

New/used OEM Mk3 parts are not hard to find in NZ. I have a shed full of Mk3 bits!

CBRT

Quote from: ak47_sneek on February 25, 2010, 09:02:18 PM
errm this one?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=273338379
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant