GT Coupe Parts at Euroline

Started by AudiKam, November 10, 2005, 05:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AudiKam

I just couldn't managed to keep the news to my self.
For the last few months I been looking all over the world for parts for my 85 GT coupe rebuild project - smoked tailights especially........... & then the other day I was out at euro car dismantlers at Papakura (which turned out to be nothing) when I rang Rob at euroline & they were literally dismantling an 86 GT coupe with fronal damage then & there!!
So as you could imagine I screamed overthere in my Benz & had a shopping spree (a mint set of smoked tail lights, along with other stuff). I tell ya the Audi Gods must have been smiling on me cos basically I got everything I need now to finish the car off - bar trying to track down a set of clear lens indicator lights that I've seen on US model coupes & 4000's.

there's still heaps parts there and the car was in good nic to apart from the frontal damage, if your a GT Coupe owner & need parts I'd get down there quick smart cos as we all know there's not exactly what you'd call a glutton of parts available locally (or internationally that I've found) for these cars.

Cheer Cheer!

orggti

Period_Correct_

what size brake booster do these cars have?
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

orggti

Period_Correct_

1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26