WTD: Wedding Cars

Started by MAVR3X, July 10, 2010, 12:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAVR3X

Hi, not sure if this is the best place to ask but anyway...

Am looking for wedding cars for my wedding in October.This is like my one main job haha. Wanting Euros but havn't found really any medium to big sized sedans on offer from any of the hire companies. Only SUVs and Cabriolets.

Ideally I'd love three black A4's or especially RS4's. Was hoping I might find three people on these forums willing to help a guy out, even if it's just advice.

Thanks,
Mike.

5-pot

You're gonna have to sweeten the deal here buddy.  You know, the usual free beers, food, petrol, money, gold. :P

Sorry, but I don't know anyone with a black Audi.  Not sure where you'd go to find one unfortunately.  maybe go and inquire at the dealerships to see if you can borrow a couple?  Don't know if that's feasible at all. 

There are a few members here with black cars who may be able to help but not sure about RS4s.  Although, a convoy of black RS4s with white ribbons would totally be the way to roll! ;D
?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.? - Thucydides (Ancient Greek historian and author, 460-404bc)

- 1990 Coupe quattro - R.I.P.
- 1988 90 quattro project... Sold
- 2005 Golf 2.0 TDI

MAVR3X

Yup would definitely look sick! Yea trying the dealers today but dont like my chances. They tend to only look after their previous customers.

If I manage to find some willing punters there would definitely be some sort of payment.

SilverS4

I'd be happy to participate but my RS4 is blue rather than black. Not sure if that helps you any but the offer is there.

deedub

What about kiwiA4? He has a stunning black A4.
1983 T25 Microbus - keep forever, never finish
1988 mk2 Golf 2L 16v - work in progress

MAVR3X

Quote from: SprintRS4 on July 10, 2010, 04:39:37 PM
I'd be happy to participate but my RS4 is blue rather than black. Not sure if that helps you any but the offer is there.

Blue would not be a problem at all but just realised it would have been helpfull if I said what area im in. I'm in Wellington and I see your from Auckland. Thanks so much for the offer tho.

KiwiC4S

Quote from: deedub on July 10, 2010, 04:57:27 PM
What about kiwiA4? He has a stunning black A4.

I'm in Auckland too.
'06 997 Carrera 4S

quikquak

Black B5 S4 sedan, in Waikanae. I'd be open to making up the numbers if you can source a couple more
2001 S4, stock (well at least for the meantime)

slipstream

If ya get stuck and want a classic let me know I have a 66 Mustang.

Cheers