A4 1.8T - Go Faster

Started by Audi-man, November 25, 2005, 02:17:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyRoyale

I asked the dude some pretty specific questions. Lets see what he comes back with. Looks interesting.

isnowi

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=56135810

i asked a few q's a while back his responses are quite vague.
1985 Subaru Brumby
2003 Golf Variant Highline

hitmanGTI

The Guy is a Twat..

I spoke to him he didnt no crap..

Cheep he maybe..

But i dont think it will be cheap when his lousy chips make your motors go boom boom

thehiatus

thought it had to be to good to be true....

RS ZWEI

Quote from: MK4 GTI on June 29, 2006, 09:29:28 AM
The Guy is a Twat..

I spoke to him he didnt no s**t..

Cheep he maybe..

But i dont think it will be cheap when his lousy chips make your motors go boom boom

Dont jump the gun Anton, if you dont know anyone that has used the chip you cant put it down. It maybe very good.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

hitmanGTI

Quote from: thehiatus on June 29, 2006, 10:19:35 AM
thought it had to be to good to be true....

The chips this guy is bringing in a set up for a broader range of vehicles.. ie  he wont be able to adjust them if they fluff up.. he is just importing them from the states or where ever.. cos no one else wants to..

If you use superchips he flashes each individual chip.. he can adjust your map to suit... ie in the case of jimmys a4 it has a K04

So really once chipped if it was using a normal map it would only boost 20 psi.. however he can have his map adjusted ie fuelling lifted and boost increased another 5 pounds.. Peter at superchips can do all this for you..

If i ever get round to putting a K04 in he would be able pull the chip out of the socket he installs on your ECU and reflash it with adjusted fuelling blah blah blah..

The NZ agency for superchips several years ago copped alot of flak for untidy in appropriate jobs.. as the original NZ chipper was a retard.. he was stripped of his job and the role was handed out to Peter.. who was one of the biggest motorcycle chippers in the UK

Peter also flys to Aussie on a regular basis to pre tune motor vehicles before they roll off the show room floor... Stealerships in australia have choosen him over MTM and other Chippers because of the absolute timewasting that using companies like mtm and ottenger entails..

cao

Miles Continental said the majority of the chips they do are Superchips

boraV5

When in doubt - SuperChips come about :-)

dj thumpa

Quote from: S3Quattro on June 29, 2006, 12:42:10 PM
When in doubt - SuperChips come about :-)

Yep, they sure do - especially when you've got the munchies aye Steve   :laugh:

whats your favorite flavour..?
hahaha

rambo_005

Quote from: dj thumpa on July 04, 2006, 02:23:38 PM
Yep, they sure do - especially when you've got the munchies aye Steve   :laugh:

whats your favorite flavour..?
hahaha

Haha nice one!