The Official SPOTTED Thread December 2010

Started by brian, December 06, 2010, 11:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClubley

Black Ferrari 612 Scaglietti in Tawa today. Two supercars in Tawa in one day!
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

weta.worker

have seen a limited edition yellow transformers camaro (opps, I had mustang!) parked outside the Holden shop on Taranaki for the last few days

I like it!
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

xring

Department of Conservation 4WD ute on it's side on the main road just south of National Park. I was second on the scene and helped get the sole occupant out. Not a mark on him. Can't say the same about the vehicle. Seems he came round the corner at the bottom of the hill and the back end slid out, hit the bank, spun him through 180 degrees so he was facing down hill, and flicked on to the passenger side. Had very 'off road' biased tyres, and it was raining at the time. He actually radioed his base in Wanganui, and the Police in National Park, before he was assisted (two of us holding the door up) out of the cab. He seemed pretty calm about things. As he climbed out, he bought a carton with him ...... 1,000 rounds of ammunition for his rifle.
Polo GTI 2013
Bora MkIV V6 4motion - gone
Golf MkIV R32 - gone
Golf MkV GTI DSG - gone
Golf MkIV V6 4motion - gone
Golf MkIV V5 manual - gone
Golf MkV GTI manual- gone
Golf MkIV V5 - gone
Golf MkIII GLI - gone

the phantom

Quote from: weta.worker on December 17, 2010, 09:03:04 AM
have seen a limited edition yellow transformers camaro (opps, I had mustang!) parked outside the Holden shop on Taranaki for the last few days

I like it!

LOL, didn't want to point the finger, there's a yellow Camaro running around the Shore with a PP the reads a shortened version of bumblebee, the transformer character
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

the phantom

spotted the JIZIM ur quattro in Pnsonby yesterday, nice car shame about the plates!  really nothing shouts WANKER louder than those plates

except maybe the Commode with Im Hip just down the road from us
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

phil

Monsoon - twice today out and about, St Lukes, Grey Lynn :-)

The Truth

A very low black MK4 R32 on gold wheels at Bronxville station NYC.

SOFTLAD

Bertie the Polo going south just before Huntly

M M

Saw a white mk1 golf cabriolet in alfred st (mt smart) this afternoon. Looked really nice.
Bought not built.

RevHappy

saw the really nice green big bumper mk2 that hangs around chch, g60 flares, 17" rims 16v 2 door, and me sitting at the lights watching it drive past screaming I WANT!
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys

Poonmobile

Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

rambo_005

HaNs

Me in an R34 GTR pushing 650hp in the wet  ;D

RS ZWEI

1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

HaNs

weta.worker

me taking Oculars RS2 for a test drive (and him taking the RS4 for a dabble)

the RS2 was very nice

a huge difference from mine

felt light and nimble and raw

- much heavier clutch
- gearbox was a lot more sure locking in gears
- steering much lighter
- diverter valve was a nice new sound!
- nice amount of power

loved it and so did the wife (took it up the road to show her).  will mull over it for a while and see if we can convince ourselves not to or to get another RS for the family!

1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

uero-jet

spotted  red mk3 vr6 manual 4dr in rotorua...looked very good

choppy16v

a beautifully restored 2 tone split window kombi with period racks and eyelids.at the onewhero garage.

weta.worker

saw that white B7 RS4 again this morning driving out of the Mt Vic tunnel towards town while I was heading in to the burbs.
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

CBRT

Quote from: choppy16v on December 20, 2010, 01:30:56 PM
a beautifully restored 2 tone split window kombi with period racks and eyelids.at the onewhero garage.

i love those mate  8) 8) 8)
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant