The Official SPOTTED Thread 2011

Started by the phantom, January 02, 2011, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett

It means dyno rated at 520hp. The plate is also DR520
Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30

Simon MkII

997 911 Speedster. It was either white or still had all it's transport wraps on.
Mazda Mx5

Turbo

RS5.
looks like it means business.
2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

SilverS4

Quote from: Turbo on March 18, 2011, 04:39:34 PM
RS5.
looks like it means business.

I saw a white one the other day, very tasty...

hagan

say this in Hamilton last weekend,

i rather like it.

Swaps for an S2K?

the phantom

AG 9MM Lupo GTI in the mirror on Glenfield Rd, midday today

also, a parade of older 911s Onewa Rd c. 10:00AM
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

DubMan

Spotted a super clean white MK3 Vento today almost thought it was the coupe but this one had too many doors hehhe......so nice the white vento's

mattpassat

I was in Hong Kong last week and spotted this Scirocco in orange with carbon strips, sacked on matte black 19's

DubMan

That is nice....a bit wow in colour but hey i had a bright yellow mini lol.....NIce otherwise!

polo_GTI

Noted a red Audi A4 with black RS4 rims number plate starting FJA... - on Pa Road, at Hahei. (on the weekend)
Had a nice VASK sticker on the back! ;-)
NZ '06 Polo GTI 9n3 REVO Stage2 / H&R springs / Whiteline adjustable sway bars / EBC / SS brake lines / APR mount / Uprated bushes / Forge DV / 3" Downpipe / ECS flywheel / 4barFR / Seat intake / K&N / Forge strut
NZ '06 Golf GTI DSG, Xenon, Leather, Reverse sensor / Bluefin Stage 1

Fizz

Charcoal RS5 on the motorway northbound At Silvia Park on ramp. Looks sick, nice and wide and low. Kinda looks like a Aston Martin DB9 or something from the rear.

coons

Quote from: hagan on March 18, 2011, 06:42:01 PM
say this in Hamilton last weekend,

i rather like it.

That is pretty cool!! Get him on Vask...
That Scirocco is mad too

RobClubley

1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

Y0RKI

I think the rego says it all Rob... FCT

I saw 5 Cobra's going through Newmarket yesterday morning, all sounding abso-fooking-lutely fantastic!!!!
Everything is for sale, you just have to offer the right money
2002 Maserati 4200 Spyder
2006 Alfa Romeo 147 GTA - For Sale
2001 Fiat Coupe 20Vt Le - gone
1998 Fiat Bravo HGT - gone
1996 Fiat Coupe 16vt - gone
1990 Fiat Uno Turbo - gone (to heaven)
1986 Fiat Uno Turbo - gone

Fizz

Nice stock looking White Citi Golf driven by a lady on Khyber Pass Road at about 16:30 yesterday afternoon.

Filx

Quote from: the phantom on March 20, 2011, 12:32:58 PM
AG 9MM Lupo GTI in the mirror on Glenfield Rd, midday today

That was I  :)
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

RevHappy

driving home on monday and a white mk2 4door pulled out infront of me, rather tidy chick driving and wanted to get me to chase so had a couple of fast corners. but she couldnt pull away thanks to my chip   :) anyway while following her im pretty sure a fellow vasker drove past, a blue 4door mk4 gti? i think it was a gti, it was lowered and had 2 guys in it, they waved and i stubbornly didnt wave back. anyway heres my wave back (wave) lol btw the road was amyes rd
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys

Number21

Quote from: gtimanik on March 23, 2011, 10:42:53 AM
driving home on monday and a white mk2 4door pulled out infront of me, rather tidy chick driving and wanted to get me to chase so had a couple of fast corners. but she couldnt pull away thanks to my chip   :) anyway while following her im pretty sure a fellow vasker drove past, a blue 4door mk4 gti? i think it was a gti, it was lowered and had 2 guys in it, they waved and i stubbornly didnt wave back. anyway heres my wave back (wave) lol btw the road was amyes rd

The white 4 door had funny blue trim under the doors yeah? I think I have seen it around my way.

RevHappy

Quote from: Number21 on March 23, 2011, 02:41:26 PM
The white 4 door had funny blue trim under the doors yeah? I think I have seen it around my way.
yea i didnt like those decals
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys

the phantom

gorgeous V12 E-type coupe yesterday on Porana Rd at a power steering shop, pale bluey-gray
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008