The Official SPOTTED Thread 2011

Started by the phantom, January 02, 2011, 11:26:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weta.worker

Quote from: SprintRS4 on April 25, 2011, 04:47:35 PM
What made him ditch the S5?

he said he was kidding himself that the coupe would be big enough for a family.
:)
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

weta.worker

Quote from: slowburn on April 25, 2011, 05:36:04 PM
yup saw that today too JY,very very nice car.....ooooh wee

yeah man, its pretty nice alright :)  want want want (well maybe the older avant version of it if anything) the v10 is waaay too much $$$ for me
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

coons

Here we go the photo from the spotted I couldn't get working the other day

Saw a crap load of Kombi's all convoying back from Orewa down the motorway today too, looked cool haha  8)

Pristle

Quote from: John Stone on April 25, 2011, 09:26:34 AM
You are one lucky lad...oh and the race suit and full face helmet on the Darracq driver just looks wrong.
Footnote - Anne ? does an amazing job in the traffic, had a chuckle when it looked like she ducked going under the overbridge

That's what Stig looks like when naked.....

the phantom

cute blue (aqua?) aircooled Beetle on the corner of Archers and Sunnybrae, anyone we know?   ;)

just kidding, at a quick look when driving past she looks good Arno
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

Pristle

Slightly mashed rear left guard on a white Lambo on Top Gear last night.......

VeeDub

Spotted in Queensland over the weekend a grey mk5 R32 sitting nice and low on some bright orange BBS rims, looked mean! Also a single cab splitty ute cruising on the motorway! Don't see many of them anymore.

slowmo

followed albacol (in his RS4) up the terrace  :laugh:

that was me in the smiley blue golf behind you  ;)
Current: 2004 MK4 R32 3-door NZ New DBP

Past: 2010 MK6 GTI / 2013 Nissan Leaf LOL / 2007 B7 RS4 / 2006 MK5 R32 / 2005 MK5 GTI / 1998 MK4 GTI / 1997 B5 A4 MTM

Albacol

I never use those stupid shiney mirrory things  :o

But yeah i saw yer, the old arsse4 was very shiny this morning after its weekend of loving.

DubMan

Quote from: the phantom on April 26, 2011, 12:14:22 PM
cute blue (aqua?) aircooled Beetle on the corner of Archers and Sunnybrae, anyone we know?   ;)

just kidding, at a quick look when driving past she looks good Arno

Cheers Bud.....i will do a lil photo shoot of it inside and outside when the weather allows.......She is in blooody good condition, going to tidy up some spots here and there and remove non original bits.....

xring

Came out of work tonight to find a bit of paper under my windscreen wiper. Someone had cut a but close to my car (angle parked) and made a mess of the rear bumper (drivers side) and chrome trim. Mutter, mutter. A bit annoyed, but very thankful that they had the decency to leave their name and number. Will phone them tomorrow as it is a work number they left.
Polo GTI 2013
Bora MkIV V6 4motion - gone
Golf MkIV R32 - gone
Golf MkV GTI DSG - gone
Golf MkIV V6 4motion - gone
Golf MkIV V5 manual - gone
Golf MkV GTI manual- gone
Golf MkIV V5 - gone
Golf MkIII GLI - gone

DubMan

Quote from: xring on April 28, 2011, 06:17:48 PM
Came out of work tonight to find a bit of paper under my windscreen wiper. Someone had cut a but close to my car (angle parked) and made a mess of the rear bumper (drivers side) and chrome trim. Mutter, mutter. A bit annoyed, but very thankful that they had the decency to leave their name and number. Will phone them tomorrow as it is a work number they left.

Lucky!!!!.....should frame the note as not many people get that when bumpd...

tyz-fly

Quote from: xring on April 28, 2011, 06:17:48 PM

i remember hearing that happening to someone, but the not was something like "i bumped your car and people are watching me, so i had to leave this note, sorry"

Aidan

Saw a rather sad looking V5 golf on the side of the southern motorway tonight. ACU*** - Is this the $1 reserve one???
Das Auto(s): 2007 MKV GTI Manual and a random Beemer

RS ZWEI

Quote from: Aidan on April 28, 2011, 07:44:05 PM
Saw a rather sad looking V5 golf on the side of the southern motorway tonight. ACU*** - Is this the $1 reserve one???

What was sad about it?
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

Pristle

Aidan

Nah, just the bonnet up. Didn't get a great look, but as the traffic was moving so slow it did look a tidy car.
Das Auto(s): 2007 MKV GTI Manual and a random Beemer

deedub

Quote from: Aidan on April 29, 2011, 10:26:30 AM
Nah, just the bonnet up. Didn't get a great look, but as the traffic was moving so slow it did look a tidy car.

Uh oh good job I didn't buy it ad attempt to drive back to Christchurch!
1983 T25 Microbus - keep forever, never finish
1988 mk2 Golf 2L 16v - work in progress

VeeDub

Nah it's sweet it was the dodgy temp sensor playing up, Coons thought it was overheating so pulled over to check.

elmo

Quote from: tyz-fly on April 28, 2011, 07:05:59 PM
i remember hearing that happening to someone, but the not was something like "i bumped your car and people are watching me, so i had to leave this note, sorry"
Drochubh, droch?an.