Pod filter kits

Started by Neil_Corrado, December 23, 2005, 08:22:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil_Corrado

I understand that Lance at Magwarehouse (Kelston, 09 8189481) is importing 10 Pod kits for beetle/golf turbo's, comes complete with filter, filter heat shield and appropriate pipe work. If you let him know that CCS sent you to him, he might do you a deal.

He is mod'ing his beetle turbo, so he may have some useful pointers on getting the best from your car, oh, and he could probably do you some wheels too  ;D

Period_Correct_

Quote from: Neil on December 23, 2005, 08:22:40 AM
I understand that Lance at Magwarehouse (Kelston, 09 8189481) is importing 10 Pod kits for beetle/golf turbo's, comes complete with filter, filter heat shield and appropriate pipe work. If you let him know that CCS sent you to him, he might do you a deal.

He is mod'ing his beetle turbo, so he may have some useful pointers on getting the best from your car, oh, and he could probably do you some wheels too? ;D

yeah i spoke to him a while back, he was just doing research then on upgrades for his beetle! only cause his v8 is off the road tho!
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

hitmanGTI