charles

Simon MkII

Quote from: attilathehun on March 24, 2011, 06:45:37 PM
::)must be coz your a dick

Whos dick are you talking about??
Did you mean to say "You are"?
Mazda Mx5

CBRT

Just read it all....... Now that is some funny sh$t!!!!  :laugh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::
2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

Skilfil

Mummys boys and silver spooned kids? Damn I wish, I'm a broke ass Westie. No big loss to VASK, how can anyone expect us to respect someone who spews out head hunters bullcrap.

We don't need that stuff in here, have had 'untouchablez' members try and encroach on a little club I used to be with, they turned up to a cruise saw we didn't like their immature crap and left.

Just another case I think of someone new to somewhere being a little too big for their shoes and being bitten by the regulars.
1997 Mazda MX5 (B2 Limited Edition)
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Mk2 ABF
2006 Lexus GS430

RevHappy

Quote from: Skilfil on March 27, 2011, 08:10:55 PM
Mummys boys and silver spooned kids? Damn I wish, I'm a broke ass Westie. No big loss to VASK, how can anyone expect us to respect someone who spews out head hunters bulls**t.

We don't need that stuff in here, have had 'untouchablez' members try and encroach on a little club I used to be with, they turned up to a cruise saw we didn't like their immature crap and left.

Just another case I think of someone new to somewhere being a little too big for their shoes and being bitten by the regulars.

+1 he was just being overly fake especially with the photo of under the hood. wouldnt trust him and dont want him back in chch
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys