Very Nice Corrado

Started by 1.8t, January 27, 2006, 09:55:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1.8t

In honor of the high amount of raddos around here these days, Id like to post a picture of a very nice raddo i just found...

its nearly as nice as the one on porsche d90s, infact it might be the same car?

Discuss...

:o
Dudlee the 86 318i
Past.. 95 328i M Coupe, 97 Pug 306, 97 Vento

veedubtom

Side exit exhaust?? different... I like it

hitmanGTI

Quote from: EVL 28K on January 27, 2006, 10:23:51 PM
Side exit exhaust?? different... I like it

brah its coz its a race car brah.. honest to thee... its on baggs bro its on baggz..

Gangsta assss.. (50 cent video)

All it needs now bro a pink neons underneaf brah and she will atract dem bitches lft rite and centa

lol

jks

that is a really nice RADO.... 

CORRADO - Goes from Zero to Gone by the time you say.. "holy crap, i just smoked by a VW"

bsting

doesnt grab me, sorry.
The same Rado again, in silver or dark blue metallic, with Tarmac Evos painted gun metal, would.

;D

VeeDub

1.8t

I agree too low to be driven all the time, but if your gonna lower it it may as well be the whole way right?

I think it looks great, although it would be a bit of a pain that low :)

I like it :P
Dudlee the 86 318i

VeeDub

Nah, I reckon it just looks too low and unpractical. The only cars that look good that low are the big ass mercs, rotors and american jobs..

rambo_005

I'm not a fan of the wheels, love the colour though ;D

SamEEE

Quite nice I think. As a couple of people said it is a bit low. I would like to see it an inch or two raised so the tyres fit better in the wheel arches. Nice condition paint though.

veedubtom

Quote from: SamEEE on January 29, 2006, 04:09:20 AM
Quite nice I think. As a couple of people said it is a bit low. I would like to see it an inch or two raised so the tyres fit better in the wheel arches. Nice condition paint though.

raised 2 inches, lol its not that low, youd have fender gap if you did that, one inch i can agree with

Audi-man

Needs bigger rims I reckon. They look like 16's? Needs 18's.

veedubtom

18s are too big for a rado, 17s are perfect

1.8t

They are apparently 15" super rare BBS wheels, alot of talk about them on other sites.

Dudlee the 86 318i

Audi-man

15's would give it quicker acceleration. About 15 years ago I had a Mazda 323 DOCH Turbo. Changed the tyres form 14's to 16's. Even though lower profiles etc. made the car noticeably slower off the mark.