Performance VW Magazine

Started by .:Ross, July 29, 2011, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:Ross

Not sure if this has been posted on here already, but after 3 months of excuses why my PVW mag hasn't appeared at the newsagents - ash clouds, bad weather, postal delays, my newsagents has finally told me it's no longer brought into NZ. Was wondering if anybody else has experienced this or have they still been getting them ok??

Might have to go down the subscription route otherwise.

Cheers

dubstar

For Golf+ and PVW you have to go subscription route.  It's been that way for years.

I just cancelled my Golf+ sub after 7 years and signed up for Octane.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

.:Ross

Been getting it through paperplus for the last year and a half, think subscription will have to be done.

brian

Direct subscription is the best way here for o'seas mags altho even that does not work as well as it might at times.
I have been subscribing to Autocar for quite a few years and originally, I would receive my copy, generally within 1 week of the publication date but now this has slipped to about 3 weeks or even longer at times despite paying Airmail rates.
Subscription is coming up for renewal and I will change to the electronic version which is supposedly emailed day of publication, so we shall see.
If it is OK will be a little cheaper also
Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Race Blue

HaNs

Try eurotuner for about $12 usd per year online

Omes

I get mine ok (here's touching wood!) every month for the last 4years since Ive moved over here. Only one issue missed and the subscribtion dept re-sent a replacement for me.

Good guys at PVW.
'77 MK1 Golf GTI - Current restoration project

'89 MK2 Golf GTI 8V - Fully restored

'97 MK3 Golf VR6 Highline - Supercharged

'06 MK5 Golf GTI DSG - Family daily duties