VOLKSWAGEN > Mk1 Golf - Jetta - Scirocco

Sifty's MK1 GTI...

(1/59) > >>

sifty:
So I was out minding my own  business in my wife's GTI Cab, and this guy comes up to me and starts talking about it. Turns out he has one too... a hardtop... that he's considering selling... s**t... :o

He's not giving it away, but I think it can be had for fair money - but it does need work...  what to do?

I currently have 2 scooter and a car for sale on Trademe, if even one of them sold it would make the decision much easier as I'd actually have a place to put it.

wilco:
The first thing to do I reckon is not to tell anyone on here or you'll have vultures circling. 

BB:
I think hes pretty safe there are about 3 mk1 deals going at the mo and nobody's biting.
 Basils Jetta.
 Viktros mk1 cabby.
 JDVW's 2 mk1s.
 Any others?

RS ZWEI:

--- Quote from: sifty on September 06, 2011, 07:49:47 am ---So I was out minding my own  business in my wife's GTI Cab, and this guy comes up to me and starts talking about it. Turns out he has one too... a hardtop... that he's considering selling... s**t... :o

He's not giving it away, but I think it can be had for fair money - but it does need work...  what to do?

I currently have 2 scooter and a car for sale on Trademe, if even one of them sold it would make the decision much easier as I'd actually have a place to put it.

--- End quote ---

We cam give you an idea on price if you tell us the information and condition of the car.

Real Mk1 GTI's are hard to find. If I was you Id jump at it.

BB:
JDVWs cars are real mk1 GTIs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version