a4 b5 tqm FMIC

Started by isnowi, February 13, 2006, 09:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Quote from: Dubious on February 18, 2006, 08:35:41 PM

So in short, Turbo NotLo is a total Star Wars geek  ;)

just trying to balance out the star trek following we have here.

and i prefer the term "enthusiast"  ;D

but maybe i don't deserve it cos i thought s-foils were just the name of the x-wing's wings. (from playing playstation)

2000 S4, MTM stage 1, Oettinger RE's, Bilstein Sports, Vogtland springs, H&R Swaybars, DBA 4000 rotors, EBC Yellow stuff pads, 710N DV's, F1 tints, RS4 clutch

Period_Correct_

pretty cool... some more Useful info on VASK... cant wait to annoy my Gf with that...
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

a4play

Quote from: isnowi on February 18, 2006, 09:52:31 AM
I'd be pretty interested to see how you do your FMIC, i'm looking at something around the size of this:http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=48211922

by my measurements, it should fill most of the middle vent at the bottom, with the pipes coming through into the side vents, into a 90 degree silicon elbow and then some how into the engine bay, only prolem with it is where to put  the PS cooling coil, and also that it's going to stick out like dogs balls...

My one is a little thinner. only 55mm.

Most people run the PS cooling coil straight up. it's only rubber and can be bent easily.

isnowi

Thats a nice looking cooler, is it specifically for an a4? looks like it with the swept in end tanks, looks like they will hide nicely behind the fog light grilles.
1985 Subaru Brumby
2003 Golf Variant Highline

a4play

It's a non specific cooler that I am going to look at installing