Good source for quattro parts

Started by Mike, January 23, 2005, 06:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

Thought I'd pass on that I got new genuine engine mounts for my car from the UK at well under half the dealer price. The vendor was quattro Corner, run by a bloke called Pete Reeve. If you need parts for your quattro he is well worth considering - very helpful and reasonable prices. It is a rare experience to find something quattro that costs less then you expect! He even gave me a credit when the postage turned out to be less than what he was quoted.

For those with pre-'84 Ur-qs he's got some red rear lights (no longer available - NLA - from the dealer).

He's also got the mast for the electric aerial - also NLA.

His stuff is either genuine, or sourced from the same manufacturers who supply Audi.

Worth checking out at quattrocorner.com

Interstingly, he said the prices for some dealer quattro parts have been raised significantly lately as an example the dealer price for a WR brake servo has gone from GBP150 to GBP500 in the last 12 months!

This trend, combined with a steady rate of parts deletions, seems to indicate that Audi has decided to scale down support for the Ur-q and other Type 85 cars.