The Official SPOTTED Thread 2012

Started by DubMan, January 01, 2012, 06:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poonmobile

Anton spotting me spotting him in town. Those wheels are looking boss....
Current:
06 NZ B7 RS4 Avus Silver, 01 NZ B5 RS4 Avus Silver, 93 NZ VR6 Tornado Red 3dr, Renault Clio 172 & Renault Clio 197
Past:
MK2 VR6, MK5 GTI, 2 x MK5 R32, 8L S3 Imola, MK4 Golf V6 4MO, Polo GTI, 2x MK3 VR6, D2 S8, B5 S4 Avant, 03 NZ R32 Deep Blue Pearl, Renault Megane R26 liquid yello

Pristle

Very tidy '69 bus, curiously with the plate: 67VDUB

Pushbutton_auto

A very very very nice looking Audi A7 2012,

at Huapai today  ...   8)
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

RobClubley

Passat CC today near Waikanae. Plate WASGIJ.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

weta.worker

saw that rare B5 RS4 green wagon on the weekend.  very cool - plate NAIM

http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=naim

1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

Albacol

I know the owner really well, as you say the only Goodwood Green Rs4 b5 - he has had it from new, has about 120k on the clock and he is the Naim importer hence my Naim kit at home due to his wiley persuasion skills !!

weta.worker

Quote from: Albacol on March 19, 2012, 11:30:10 AM
I know the owner really well, as you say the only Goodwood Green Rs4 b5 - he has had it from new, has about 120k on the clock and he is the Naim importer hence my Naim kit at home due to his wiley persuasion skills !!

i love it , just due to it's rarity.  not a big fan of a the actual colour though :(
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

Albacol

It's a really lovely colour closer up, has different colour flakes all through it. Needs a complete clay, deswirl and treatment actually as its not the best looked after car !

coons

Spotted Damian's Mk3 down at Milford Auto Electrical. Love that car..

the phantom

Quote from: coons on March 20, 2012, 06:37:19 PM
Spotted Damian's Mk3 down at Milford Auto Electrical. Love that car..

great guys there, rate them highly
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008

coons

Yea I popped down to talk to them about the issue I'm having with my drivers window in my 1.8t Mk3, super super helpful. The guy knew is stuff about Golfs too which was really refreshing, and he seemed really interested in how the car had been put together.
He said pop down after work one day and he will give me a hand to see if we can find a solution. You rarely find such helpful service like that these days.

80 Vert

Quote from: coons on March 20, 2012, 08:51:08 PM
Yea I popped down to talk to them about the issue I'm having with my drivers window in my 1.8t Mk3, super super helpful. The guy knew is stuff about Golfs too which was really refreshing, and he seemed really interested in how the car had been put together.
He said pop down after work one day and he will give me a hand to see if we can find a solution. You rarely find such helpful service like that these days.

Wow, thats rare these days................Bit like Glenn sorting my windows for me  8)
2010 T5 Transporter TDI  Tuned by Superior Tuning NZ
2003 Jetta Coupe soon to be R36TT
1991 Golf GTI 2.0 TSI swapped
1963 Type 34 Karmann Ghia, turbo 2.0
1990 Porsche 964 911 Carrera 4
1980 1303 Beetle vert, under restoration

josrh

Stuck behind this in traffic a few days ago, F430 Scuderia.

DubMan

Albacol

^ Great plate.

Wgtngti's Golf R this morning parked up - looks awesome.

Ssom

Seeing a surprising number of those Nissan Jukes around Miramar.  Good god they are heinous.

timewarrior

94 Golf VR6 Dusty Mauve Pearl
05 Golf GTI Diamond Black Metallic
04 Golf R32 Reflex Silver Metallic

"The more I know, the more I don't pretend to know"

rambo_005

SOFTLAD

Spotted a really nice looking polo gti, not my choice of colour bright yellow but with the black drift style mags it worked well 8). Spotted down near Motat just after 5pm this evening