Most irrelevant Trademe keywords and spelling gems

Started by sifty, April 14, 2012, 04:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sifty

Nice and it's "Mint apart from the scratches"

The Truth

Quotelooks mean (gota be seen in person)

Oh, ok, so it's going to look better than those photos then. I'll be right over with my cheque book fine sir.

sifty

Quote from: The Truth on May 30, 2012, 05:10:49 PM
Oh, ok, so it's going to look better than those photos then. I'll be right over with my cheque book fine sir.

That's a relief because it looks a bit gay in the photos.

sifty

If you want "That German look" on your German car, you can fit these Italian wheels... wait. I'm confused?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/porsche/auction-479908633.htm

SOFTLAD

We need to be a little less critical  :police: :police: as those being critical are unaware how close to home they are criticising

Gordo

In that case, perhaps those advertising should be even more embarrassed...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I don't mean Vert's add for the wheels, though, as some of the best wheel makers are Italian.
heck, I had some Hartge wheels that were made in Japan  :laugh:
These are my thoughts and opinions - sometimes I'm wrong, but not often ;-)

CBRT

2013 MK7 GTI
2003 Audi RS6 Avant

80 Vert

Quote from: SOFTLAD on May 30, 2012, 09:20:47 PM
We need to be a little less critical  :police: :police: as those being critical are unaware how close to home they are criticising

Couldn't agree more.......... :police: ;D
2010 T5 Transporter TDI  Tuned by Superior Tuning NZ
2003 Jetta Coupe soon to be R36TT
1991 Golf GTI 2.0 TSI swapped
1963 Type 34 Karmann Ghia, turbo 2.0
1990 Porsche 964 911 Carrera 4
1980 1303 Beetle vert, under restoration

gti vr6

Quote from: CBRT on May 31, 2012, 07:46:50 AM
Love this guy Moto x bike ad..... 1 careful lady owner and the pic shows the bike doing a huge jump!

Back wheel 30cm off the ground does not equal a huge jump. Do you work for the Herald?
That is after all what this bike was designed for.
1986 Mk2 Scirocco
2021 T6.1 4M LWB Transporter Trendline

coons

I'm looking for a new bike at the moment, I love how any damage they have sustained is always from the previous owner. "fairing damaged when the previous owner dropped it", "needs a new mirror from when the previous owner dropped it" etc..  ::)

sifty

Gordo

Quote from: CBRT on May 31, 2012, 07:46:50 AM
Love this guy Moto x bike ad..... 1 careful lady owner and the pic shows the bike doing a huge jump!

"huge jump"  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
These are my thoughts and opinions - sometimes I'm wrong, but not often ;-)

sifty

Quote from: coons on May 31, 2012, 10:17:17 AM
I'm looking for a new bike at the moment, I love how any damage they have sustained is always from the previous owner. "fairing damaged when the previous owner dropped it", "needs a new mirror from when the previous owner dropped it" etc..  ::)

Oh yeah, everything was always the previous owner, like that makes it any less damaged?

Skilfil

Quote from: sifty on May 30, 2012, 07:32:06 PM
If you want "That German look" on your German car, you can fit these Italian wheels... wait. I'm confused?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/porsche/auction-479908633.htm

Hmm. Porsche rims on the Vento? I've always loved those ones.. Nice price too.
1997 Mazda MX5 (B2 Limited Edition)
1990 Volkswagen Jetta Mk2 ABF
2006 Lexus GS430

coons

Quote from: sifty on May 31, 2012, 07:25:08 PM
Oh yeah, everything was always the previous owner, like that makes it any less damaged?

Reminds me of Rodney at Brugar, it's always the wife or the girlfriend that kurbed the wheels  ;D

5-pot

?The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it.? - Thucydides (Ancient Greek historian and author, 460-404bc)

- 1990 Coupe quattro - R.I.P.
- 1988 90 quattro project... Sold
- 2005 Golf 2.0 TDI

RobClubley

Quote from: 5-pot on June 01, 2012, 11:13:02 AM
not trademe but don't these guys have an editor? 

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/motoring/news/article.cfm?c_id=9&objectid=10810058

Kiwi accent fail!

Reminds me of the article a couple of years ago about pear-to-pear downloads.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

schattenblau

Wait, isn't that one of those trick Ferrraris where you pay for the car but it stays in Ferrari's possession and you can only drive it at Fiorano or something dopey ?

:P