Wellington 8P S3 owners

Started by Woody2, April 14, 2012, 09:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woody2

I'm annoying the wife about turning two cars into one, possibly an Audi S3 as I now have a company car and my wife doesn't want to drive my old car and I don't find her car enough fun to drive. There is an S3 in AKL which is of interest but before i get to that is there any 8P S3s owners in Welly that wouldn't mind my wife and I coming for a look and possible drive?
Daryl.

pete

I've got an 8L S3 (2003 - Yellow) if you want to have a look at that to get an idea...

We live in Whitby and you can txt or call me if you want to come round (022 2234444)

Woody2

Thanks Pete, that's very kind. We are in Paremata, so just round the corner. After a bit of thought I have bid anyway, we did drive one a couple of years ago so I'm sure it will be fine ??? cheers Daryl.

pete

Good luck, we might see you driving round in it some time soon  :)

weta.worker

there are 3 guys at work with 8Ps (orange, blue and silver) and one with an 8L (black) , i could ask them if one of them would be be happy to give you the tour if you want?
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

Woody2

Thanks, Ive bid anyway and we are away this weekend, auction closes Sunday so probably no need. With the orange S3 I think I remember it being on the lot last year at Gazleys (there can't be too many orange S3s around)? I did go and have a look at it, pretty bold colour that. Cheers

weta.worker

Quote from: Woody2 on April 16, 2012, 10:26:27 PM
Thanks, Ive bid anyway and we are away this weekend, auction closes Sunday so probably no need. With the orange S3 I think I remember it being on the lot last year at Gazleys (there can't be too many orange S3s around)? I did go and have a look at it, pretty bold colour that. Cheers

i remember that orange one as well - wasn't the same one as this guys , just happened there were two freakishly orange s3's in the same area code!

good luck with the bid :D
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

weta.worker

Quote from: Woody2 on April 17, 2012, 06:43:00 PM
cheers

i've taken out my mates 8p s3 sprint blue - was very nice.  such a smooth car to drive - very refined (well compare to mine)

mine is showing it's age!  but thats why i love it

:)

1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

Woody2

Yes indeed, looking for more refinement than my wrx but still with spirited performance for a weekend drive - so has to work as my wifes company car for the week and is the car we will use in the weekend. So if im successful should be great.

Toro

Woody2

Trofeo

Was that you that paid $40k? Would have to be a great buy with low kms and great cond by the look of it.
2015 Amarok 4WD auto
2018 Golf R-Line Tsi

Woody2