100 s4 Interior Swap

Started by The way of the Vorsprung, November 14, 2012, 12:54:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The way of the Vorsprung

hay just wondering how close the a6 and 100 are related interior wise (just seats front and back), i know it is a different chassis but there are quite a few similarities with the a6 style stuff i was just wondering if any one had experienced / done this
cheers
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

00quattro00

Quote from: The way of the Vorsprung on November 14, 2012, 12:54:13 PM
hay just wondering how close the a6 and 100 are related interior wise (just seats front and back), i know it is a different chassis but there are quite a few similarities with the a6 style stuff i was just wondering if any one had experienced / done this
cheers

are we talking c4 a6 or c5 a6? the c4 100 changed to the a6 later on with a slight face lift
Land Rover Discovery 300tdi
Land Rover 110 4bd1t

The way of the Vorsprung

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

00quattro00

c6 is completly different, even c5 is way different, do you want leather? Just buy a c4 100/a6/s6 as a donor, I will have a c4 s6 donor soon
Land Rover 110 4bd1t

The way of the Vorsprung

whats the interior stuff like in your donor?

00quattro00

Land Rover 110 4bd1t

The way of the Vorsprung

if you were keen i could be interested in the donor leather seats as  mine are rooooted and i want to keep the electric seats

Andy_007

Quote from: 00quattro00 on November 14, 2012, 06:30:08 PM
c6 is completly different, even c5 is way different, do you want leather? Just buy a c4 100/a6/s6 as a donor, I will have a c4 s6 donor soon
What color is the S6 your getting ?
2007 Audii A4 Quattro 3.0TDI