F*ck this for a joke, Im going to run my van and cars on water.

Started by BB, August 20, 2012, 02:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jared18t

I am still not convinced this isnt a joke

Btw bb if its running on only water where did the CARBONmonoxide come from

H2O has no C in it last time i checked.

Heres a bit of light reading to prevent more embarassment

http://library.thinkquest.org/2745/data/lawce1.htm

99 GTI Stage 2
Audi quattro V8.......

And I am now on first name basis with my BP attendant

BB

I thought all combustion caused carbon monoxide?
Ok so I may well have got that wrong.
But I have sniffed a fair few car exhaust over the years (bring on the jokes funny guys) and non smelled as clean as this vans.

Hey if its good for a laugh thats cool I don't know but I am pretty keen to investigate further.
The fact is LOOK ON YOUTUBE people are doing it but to what extent I am not fully sure.

Noel is not coldblooded :) I am glad to see he is still here to enjoy the madness I come up with. ;)

Will now spend the time to read Verts post.
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

BB

Quote from: 80 Vert on August 20, 2012, 06:14:44 PM
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho.shtml

Ok read that, Sooooooo this guy is a complete fraud and his van IS NOT running on water.
  That is not where I am going to stop with this though, I am going to meet with him tomorrow and see where we go.
I have nothing to loose other than a little time.

If it is so unable to work though why are there so many people doing it and reporting they notice either extra power or as this fellow claims full 100% running?

Reversal world?

nzbidzel

Look up hydrogen nanobeads.

There is some UK company that's found a way to contain hydrogen in a nano-polymer bead,
it behaves like a liquid and removes the need for high pressure tanks. When heated the
beads they release the hydrogen and the beads go to a waste container for recycling

Cheap as to run the cars on the stuff and most important petrol cars can converted easy to run
on the stuff but the technology is about 5years away from what I understand

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-01/uk-energy-firm-claims-its-hydrogen-microbead-based-synthetic-gas-can-burn-your-car-zero-emissions
'94 VR6 Golf
'75 620 Datsun

qta4

Im sure Jeremy posted this to stir up interest, because things are quite boring on Vask at the moment.

Keep these posts coming Jeremy, i havent laughed as much for a while.
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

Gordo

Thanks, BB, this is a laugh I needed.
I suspect part of the problem was you wre sniffing carbon monoxide, which is a toxic gas, rather than carbon dioxide.

As has been pointed out, several times, you need to apply energy to separate the hydrogen and oxygen in the water and, after losses, there is a net loss, even without trying to power the car.
The thing that continues to surprise me is that there are still fools - I don't mean you as I'm sure it's a pisstake - that actually believe this, just as there are that believe the 400mpg carburretor, etc.
These are my thoughts and opinions - sometimes I'm wrong, but not often ;-)

qta4

One thing about this post made me laugh, that was 3 litres of water produced enouh hydrogen to power a car for 3 months :laugh:

I think Jeremy couldt fart and produce more inflamable gas than 3 litres of water
Skill is, sucessfully tightrope walking across the Niagra Falls.
Intelligence is, having the sense not to do it.

BB

Gee there sure is a lot of complete idiots on youtube who seem to be doing it.

Noel your right vask is boring because everybody on here seems to think they know everything and has closed their minds to the fact that advancements are being made all the time.
From what I see on youtube there are people getting more out than they have to put in so....lotta liars out there it would seem.

There is a police fleet running HHO in their cars and they are reporting big savings.
Thats the most insane thing about this world some say you can't do stuff while other just seem to be doing it.
Really does make it hard to know what is real.
I will still wait till I am running on it to be 100% sure but to be honest from what I saw the other day and what I am seeing on youtube I think it may work.

Interestingly this guy I am meeting again tommorow does have a trick that does not seem to be being used on any of the youtube vids.

Mite keep it a secret for now.

The more you guys laugh the more I'm sure it can work tho :)
That the way things seem to work.

RS ZWEI

Quote from: qta4 on August 20, 2012, 05:34:06 PM
Which part of Nigeria is your mate from BB

Pure gold.

I find adding a tea spoon of sugar to my gas tank weekly gives about 20% more power and turns the exhaust into a candy floss machine.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

BB

Quote from: Gordo on August 20, 2012, 07:06:31 PM
Thanks, BB, this is a laugh I needed.
I suspect part of the problem was you wre sniffing carbon monoxide, which is a toxic gas, rather than carbon dioxide.

As has been pointed out, several times, you need to apply energy to separate the hydrogen and oxygen in the water and, after losses, there is a net loss, even without trying to power the car.
The thing that continues to surprise me is that there are still fools - I don't mean you as I'm sure it's a pisstake - that actually believe this, just as there are that believe the 400mpg carburretor, etc.

Wake up Gordo, who ever said carbon Dioxide? Nobody, I said Monoxide right from the start which I thought was produced by all combustion but some say that is not produced by burning HHO?
So who's the idiot? Well Gordo is with his Dioxide coming from nowhere but will a car running only on HHO (if it were possible of course) produce carbon monoxide?

BB

Quote from: jared18t on August 20, 2012, 06:17:35 PM
I am still not convinced this isnt a joke

Btw bb if its running on only water where did the CARBONmonoxide come from

H2O has no C in it last time i checked.

Heres a bit of light reading to prevent more embarassment

http://library.thinkquest.org/2745/data/lawce1.htm

Errr read that link (as best as I could) and WTF does it say about if the burning of HHO causes carbon monoxide or not?

BB

And you believe everything Popular Mechanics says?
I sure don't.

Its like the 911 buildings you can take a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.
There is so much "hard evidence" one way or the other (not really) But i know what I believe.
3 buildings will not fall at free fall after being hit by two planes.
But hey I'm crazy and known to smoke pot so I couldn't possibly make up a informed decision about anything I see with my own eyes.........

Gordo

Quote from: BB on August 20, 2012, 07:38:00 PM
Wake up Gordo, who ever said carbon Dioxide? Nobody, I said Monoxide right from the start which I thought was produced by all combustion but some say that is not produced by burning HHO?
So who's the idiot? Well Gordo is with his Dioxide coming from nowhere but will a car running only on HHO (if it were possible of course) produce carbon monoxide?

Didn't do so well at school, huh?
YOU said carbon monoxide, a colourless and odourless, poisonous gas that results from the incomplete combustion (oxidization) of carbon.
The correct combustion of carbon results in carbon dioxide.
NEITHER gas is a product of the combustion of hydrogen, which would produce H2O (AKA water) which is incidentally also produced during the combustion of hydrocarbons and carbohydrates.
There are numerous, non-carbon bearing (AKA inorganic) substances that will burn (oxidize), such as sulphur, iron, aluminium, magnesium, etc, that do not produce carbon dioxide or, for that matter carbon monoxide.

So, to sum up, you repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be rather ill-informed and, in your own word, an idiot!

Gordo

Quote from: BB on August 20, 2012, 07:55:04 PM
And you believe everything Popular Mechanics says?
I sure don't.

Its like the 911 buildings you can take a horse to the water but you can't make it drink.
There is so much "hard evidence" one way or the other (not really) But i know what I believe.
3 buildings will not fall at free fall after being hit by two planes.
But hey I'm crazy and known to smoke pot so I couldn't possibly make up a informed decision about anything I see with my own eyes.........

Don't know much about structural engineering or metallurgy, either.

However, I would agree 100% that you know a lot more about VAG vehicles, and their idosyncracies, than I do, or ever will, and that's  8)
As far a conspriacy theories go, I'd agree that the Kennedy assasination seems to have a fair few questions about it!

Forgot - there are a couple of ways H2O can be usefull in IC engines - the primary one being the cooling affect of small amounts of water into the combustion chamber lowers temperatures and can allow a lower octane fuel to be used, a higher compression to be used and/or more ignition timing to be used. As a general rule, the efficiency of the engine increases with the compression and, by using water when detonation/pre-ignition may occur to 'quench' the fuel/air charge, significant fuel savings may be made.
the Germans used this way back in WW2 for their aircraft - water injection allowed them to use more boost at takeoff for more power.

nzbidzel

My 2p ... Yes you can make a "water"engine BUT I dont know if you could make the water splitting process small enough and/or self sustaining from the engine  byproducts to fit into a car
'94 VR6 Golf
'75 620 Datsun

BB

Sorry Gordo, I never said Dioxide, (go back and look I did , no edits :) I only ever said Monoxide but you do prove I am an ignorant SOAB I am as from what you say not all combustion creates Monoxide which I thought it did.

Water injection is as old as time its self Gordo and is of no relevance to this thread. :-*

Running cars on MOD HHO is the future.
Its the most exciting science aroundd as everybody is doing there own little styles of , adding chemicals to the water, differnt grind patterns on the plates, over engineering, under engineering, more power with a bigger better generator maybe Small cars getting 80 savings big V8s getting 30% savings.
Its the holy grail and its out of control, there are millions doing it all over the place in there sheds, get with it man.

BB

Problem is were in the crap now even if thee cars do run on 3l for 3 months.
But its still a hopeful thing.

00quattro00

Imagine what it would do to the price of water if you could run on water
Land Rover Discovery 300tdi
Land Rover 110 4bd1t