Project Car: 1994 Audi S2 Sedan

Started by Number21, October 17, 2012, 01:28:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Number21

Quote from: RS ZWEI on October 15, 2013, 11:35:55 AM
How are you getting on with the S2? Any updates?

Hi,

I'm actually overseas at the moment. The car is going to be stored at my parents place, but its had a few issues since I left so it is with a mechanic in Christchurch getting the power steering pump rebuilt so a friend can drive it up to Nelson for me!

KA2S4

Hi there, I was looking for this car as I remembered it when it used to park in Barrington St and always had a hat in the rear parcel tray.

It was registered with MRVIC on the plates, I had a UrS4 wagon at the time, and thought the S2 sedan was super cool and rare!

Do you still own the car? Still in CHCH?

James.
'01 B5 RS4 Black   
'99 NZ Golf GTI black
'67 Cooper S "works replica"
'64 Cooper S 970cc
'62 cooper 997

Number21

Quote from: KA2S4 on March 30, 2016, 10:06:06 PM
Hi there, I was looking for this car as I remembered it when it used to park in Barrington St and always had a hat in the rear parcel tray.

It was registered with MRVIC on the plates, I had a UrS4 wagon at the time, and thought the S2 sedan was super cool and rare!

Do you still own the car? Still in CHCH?

James.

Yeah still have it.

I've moved overseas so it is with my parents in Nelson. It was pretty rough when I got it, cosmetically it still is, but mechanically I fixed up main issues and it is a great runner. I started it up the other month and it purred away nicely.

I probably should sell it, as I don't see myself back in NZ permanently for now, but I became quite attached to it.