finalist in the National Residential Interiors category at the 2011 Architectur

Started by slowburn, February 14, 2013, 04:39:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schattenblau

BB

I like it but its a bit austere.
  I think the Kameo I nearly got was just as good use of space if not even better.
Damn those bloody two faced sellers. :-[
Apparently its just being the nightmare they were trying to avoid, after they spent another 3 or 4 grand on it for their horrible undeserving daughter.
Just being ruined by her. :'(
The end is nigh, but the end of what is the question?

The Truth

Way to turn a thread about a nice camper into a rant about a completely unrelated story no one really gives a damn about.

I've been biting my tongue and sitting on my hands for a long time BB. The crap you've been spurting out lately is slowly ruining this site.

:-X

BB

Oh. Sorry.
I have also said many many other things if you would like to look around, I don't feel at all as though mu opinion is just a one sided slant but I can accept what you are saying.
I have been here for a long time and I say what I think.
I have my feelings about all things VW related and this was one.
Please don't bite your tongue, I can relate to what your saying but I just so don't think I am half as bad as others!
I do like that Van that was posted but I think its very austere.
It is one post.
What do you think about it?

And yea a small rant about something that did upset me (the kameo) I know others will read that and feel for me.
So many say so little that when you come on Vask there will be nothing to read at all......loud mouths can make and break a forum I understand though.   
I think people also like to just give me s**t often and that can keep things going the wrong way for a hell of a lot longer than they would..........

To be honest Truth why don't you make a vote post if I should piss off or not, I have also gotten so sick of much of what goes on and some of the ways things get done that maybe the time and effort I put in is not appreciated.
I know I certainly don't get it right every time and I know I am a stand out member. And I'm sick of having to explain myself to a whole bunch of people I spend no real time with other than here.

slowburn

99 B5 S4 Avant
85 coupe quattro
72 fiat 124 coupe
97 corolla wagon

BB