Polo R Confirmed......Yussss

Started by dubstar, May 27, 2013, 11:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubstar

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

brian

I could live with that very easily and pleased to see that it is manual
Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Race Blue

RS

That article is from last year  ???

If they build it as they described it back then it could be awesome, an update would be nice, like how are they going to eliminate torque steer and put the power down, it will have to have something like the 7 GTI's magical diff.

Build it RHD and it will sell like boxes of kleenex at a privet boys school.

spooln

Looks like punto abarth released ages ago....
77 CS1 Fiat Spider. 78 Mk1 Scirocco. 83 Mk1 GTI. 12 Abarth 595C Competizione. 18 Golf R. 20 Kodiaq vRS

RS

Speaking of alternatives.

The new Fiesta ST is supposed to be a awesome drive and it is cheap as chips, I wonder if Ford NZ will bring some down under and market them for less than 30k.

Nice video from the best automotive journalist in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10L-WFsVaw0&list=PL239B84BD346EEEFA

The New Clio RS is double clutch auto only so is being bumped off most peoples lists instantly, still keen to try one of those when they arrive next year.

dubstar

Whoops, don't know how I got the link wrong.  Last week's article is now linked correctly......
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

schattenblau

Quote from: RS on May 27, 2013, 01:38:39 PM
Speaking of alternatives.

The new Fiesta ST is supposed to be a awesome drive and it is cheap as chips, I wonder if Ford NZ will bring some down under and market them for less than 30k.

Nice video from the best automotive journalist in the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10L-WFsVaw0&list=PL239B84BD346EEEFA

The New Clio RS is double clutch auto only so is being bumped off most peoples lists instantly, still keen to try one of those when they arrive next year.

Double clutch and 5-dr only.

Checkout the latest issue of CAR for a Fiesta ST vs Clio RS vs Peugeot 208GTi comparison test.

Clio does not win.

RS

Ya, its not looking good, I guess they have sold out and decided people want 5-Doors and DSG, they will sell like moon beams, it has worked for VW.