aftermarket parts

Started by rahulsharma, October 16, 2013, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rahulsharma

Hi Guys,

would you know of any dealers/traders in nz who supply aftermarket (led preferably) lights for my a6.

have tried searching but they all seem to be on ebay etc. Tried trade me but no success.

Cheers

Fizz

Aftermarket market here is tiny, u'll most likely need to import yourself or if they OEM parts through the dealer. Checkout BKS-Tuning in germany.

fuzion

Quote from: rahulsharma on October 16, 2013, 08:06:22 PM
Hi Guys,

would you know of any dealers/traders in nz who supply aftermarket (led preferably) lights for my a6.

have tried searching but they all seem to be on ebay etc. Tried trade me but no success.

Cheers

I don't mean to be rude, but man you need to get some other wheels! Such a beautiful car and the wheels letting the car down so badly.

For your LEDs all over eBay, as Fizz said also bks, ecs, and whoever else. You guys have no market, lol

rahulsharma

wheels have been organised mate..just need the time to get them on the car with wheel alignment etc..completely agree with you about the wheels though, when i bought the car i asked if the previous owner kept the factory ones however he had traded them for these..i was like  :o
They were first on my list but decided to use them as tyres are all michelin and brand new. just got it tinted, i have acquired a set of black 18s and silver lip..will upload pics on monday if i get them done this weekend..cheers for the honesty
:)

Ordy

For aftermarket parts try 'Speed' at Mount Maunganui ...  http://www.speed.co.nz/

r3con

Its a bit of a necro post, but I too have had major trouble trying to rice up my A6.

I ended up buying magnaflow exhaust tips for the 4.2 from http://www.supercatconverters.com/

who were bloody good, ship to NZ and can drop ship entire Magnaflow (and others) exhausts from the states for decent money.

They were very nice to deal with also  :)

I'm currently looking for a DRL solution for my car as I have the same fogs as the thread starter. Would love to pick up a nice set of 20"s too, can source in NZ but overseas soooo much cheaper.

I'll add urls of decent aftermarket places that will ship to NZ (or are based in NZ) who wont cut your arm off for shipping etc.