Chris Harris Porsche 911 turbo/MP12c

Started by brian, November 30, 2013, 06:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS

Has Chris Harris reached the point where he is now annoying.... I think I have now see one too many sideways slow mo video.

I do like those cars though, the 991 Turbo would make for a very nicely all rounder.

watercooled

CH is a journo,great driver and porsche owner,what better person to do this comparison,really like his work.
Remember seeing a vid of him drifting his old M5 touring during a trackday in the UK years ago............priceless.
1974 Porsche 914 with 2.2T 911 6cyl,
Audi a6 allroad 2007 3.0TDI stage 1 reflash ,
89 Corrado 2.0 16v, Stilauto RX 17in wheels,ABF on k/jet ,resto underway maybe up for sale ?,
2002 T4 transporter 2.5 TDI.

RS

Oh yes, he is good, I have been watching and reading his reviews for years. I like the fact he is also a race and rally driver so you know he can actually drive, too many journalists are more focused on cup holders and how many air bags and driver aids the car has, he is very focused on reviewing proper cars.

Was just wondering if the Drive Chanel style video's of him drifting the entire video were growing old?

the phantom

the sideways stuff is what a certain sector of the market wants, I enjoy Chris Harris' enthusiasm, particularly evident on the Lister drive, the Moggy 3-wheeler and C-Type Jag a while ago
Land Transport New Zealand, taking the fun out of driving since August 2008