New Audi owner - Hawkesbay

Started by r3con, July 01, 2014, 12:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

r3con

Hi all,

Pulled the trigger on an NZ new A6 C6 4.2 S-Line.

Its awesome!

I have started to find the usual funny little things that keep us Audi owners on our toes (little electrical issues, etc).

I have a few things on my list to do:

Magnaflow exhaust tips (Done now, sounds 1000% better)

Get a good tune (Basil from Autopassion tours the country tuning these, $900 and he seems like he knows what hes on about).

Slap in some 20" Niche Veronas. Just trying to find out what I can get away with ET wise, and width at present,unfortunatley being in the bay means i cant just roll to the local mag shop and try out a couple of different offsets to see which works, i definatley want some depth to them, both front and back.

Possibly lower and inch or two, and change out factory springs and shocks which apparently are way better, than the S-line springs which are hard and soft at the same time.

Fix my bloody passenger window which doesnt go up via the driverside switch, and the random keyfob not opening te driver door!

Drive it alot before fuel is unacceptably high!

Looking to hook up with other Audi peps in the bay, especially look at a couple people to group buy on the tuning, then Basil will come to us.

VAG5051

Quote from: r3con on July 01, 2014, 12:09:07 AM
Looking to hook up with other Audi peps in the bay, then Basil will come on us.

Are you looking for something casual or long term?

r3con

lol,

Casual, of course.

I should clarify (Damn posts from a mobile)

Looking to hook up with other Audi PEEPS in the bay, the Basil will come TO us, rather than having to go to wellington or AKL for a tune.

:D