Hello!

Started by Chrismx5, December 02, 2013, 11:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrismx5

Figure I should introduce myself..

So hi!
Names Chris, live on the North Shore, this is my sensible car, a 2004 (2005 shape) Audi A6 3.2 V6 :)

No real plans for it at the moment, regularly service it etc. Possibly Varex exhaust and new wheels.

But - this is what I am coming from...

rssexy

Nice ride Chris,

How is the paint on your car .. have you worked out a cleaning routine yet ?

Chrismx5

Thanks! It's a bit of a change.

After dramas with the ex girlfriend, death threats, and what not, I have come to a couple of possible routes, either sell the car and leave NZ.

Or better yet, show this bitch who is boss and do this car to a high standard.

At this rate it is looking like the later option, but not 100% sure.

Any who, PICTURES

blue foglights.

Chrismx5

I also may add, my old man has a 2012 Audi A4 3.0 TDI I decided to take it around Puke on the weekend, ended up running a personal best time, in a factory car of 1.27

Pretty effin stoked.

TDR

Welcome aboard. Don't let her win. Take it from me on that one. In future, as they say, don't stick your **** in crazy :P
2008 Daytona Grey RS4

Chrismx5

Hahahaha yeah you'd think I would've learned the first time, hey?

Any who - I want to meet some of you guys. Now I am coming from a relatively "hoon" scene, so I haven't got a clue where to start.

But, how about we get a meet going somewhere relatively central, and grab some dinner?

TDR

I'm a bit new to know the schedule myself, but you just missed a Sunday meet at Bastion Pt.
2008 Daytona Grey RS4

Chrismx5

Yeah - I noticed that! Unfortunately I was down at Puke!

3.0 TDI Audi A4, that thing hauls ass. 1.27 around puke with the new chicane.

Chrismx5

Boom! Some serious money was just dropped on the car.. Surprises to come..  :police:

Chrismx5

Cleaned it.

Got started on branding.

Bags are happening this week.
Business cards are happening this week.
Warehouse hunting is happening this week.
It's gone be a good week.

watercooled

Quote from: Chrismx5 on March 03, 2014, 02:52:36 PM
I also may add, my old man has a 2012 Audi A4 3.0 TDI I decided to take it around Puke on the weekend, ended up running a personal best time, in a factory car of 1.27

Pretty effin stoked.

Epic car my mate has one (but allroad) the power delivery is awesome.
1974 Porsche 914 with 2.2T 911 6cyl,
Audi a6 allroad 2007 3.0TDI stage 1 reflash ,
89 Corrado 2.0 16v, Stilauto RX 17in wheels,ABF on k/jet ,resto underway maybe up for sale ?,
2002 T4 transporter 2.5 TDI.

Chrismx5

Again - I enjoy boring people in my thread with no real updates.

Bags have been ordered.. Just waiting on a hoist to be installed. Wheels have been decided (this is a big surprise).

Now, something for the VASK forum members.
Car valets, everyone likes having a crisp clean car, just no body has the time, or motivation to do it. Well, within the next month, a friend (a professional detailer) and myself will be opening up a valet shop. Time to bring your car in (or have us pick it up) and have it washed, waxed, detailed, clay barred, vacuumed and shampooed.

Small paint repairs and what not will be offered as well :) Hoping to (eventually) hold some meets at the shop, get some music going, some car washed, and a sausage sizzle :)

Will make sure to keep you all updated.

TDR

I think I saw you driving yesterday, problem is I can't remember where (went for a late afternoon drive)
2008 Daytona Grey RS4

Chrismx5

Possibly! I do a lot of driving.

Should really start putting some faces to (forum) names some time.

Chrismx5

Double Post.

I need some help. I feel like doing something ridiculous.
20 X 11" wheels. Yes, 11" wide. Why? because eff you is why.
Now, offset.. Help me offset gurus!

Chrismx5

Triple post. Because.. I can.

2009 C6 Led tails, anyone know if they fit?
This forum needs to be moar active yo.

Brett

One thing you will learn is this forum isn't really about 'stance' so much. Especially not the newer cars. Your best bet for wheel fitment is the US forums like VWvortex or Audizine. Welcome though. Cant wait to see your car finished.
Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30

Chrismx5

Yeah - starting to notice that.. There always has to be one "special" member.
By special I mean mentally handicapped. And I am proud to take that role upon myself.

Have asked on Audizine, not much help as of yet. Suppose I will go through test fitting wheels/offset :)

Brett

Quote from: Chrismx5 on April 02, 2014, 10:00:14 AM
Suppose I will go through test fitting wheels/offset :)

More fun that way anyway!
Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30