BUGN8R's swallowtail

Started by bugn8r, September 17, 2014, 01:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugn8r

Turns out coilovers settle a good few cm and the car is now far too low on the little 13's. I hit and scrape everything so car will be raised but not too much.

Enjoy

bugn8r

If anyone has a chrome passenger mirror (one on there is not original) and any cool 15" wheels please pm me.
I love these 13's but I can't have the car this low

RevHappy

Quote from: bugn8r on September 17, 2014, 05:23:22 PM
If anyone has a chrome passenger mirror (one on there is not original) and any cool 15" wheels please pm me.
I love these 13's but I can't have the car this low
There is a set of ronal teddies on trademe that could be good for a laugh
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys

bugn8r

Haha yea man saw those, even googled "Mk1's with ronal teddy bears" to see what they looked like on a golf haha

RevHappy

Quote from: bugn8r on September 18, 2014, 12:40:22 PM
Haha yea man saw those, even googled "Mk1's with ronal teddy bears" to see what they looked like on a golf haha
Haha. Tried to convince the misses that I needed them. But europe trip comes first.
CURRENT: Mk2 Golf - 1.8t, Coil overs, Passat leather, 16x8, Daily Driven

GONE: Mk2 Jetta - Big Bumpers, Big Windows, Lowered, 15X6 Alloys, and MK1 Suzuki Cultus Gti G13b rally cams, bilstein shocks and springs, momo 14X7 alloys

bugn8r

Not really an update or anything, just some photos taken at the VASK meet last week (not by me).
You will be able to see how much higher the car is now, much better for everyday use.