Mk2 Owners - Your cars please...

Started by rambo_005, July 24, 2006, 11:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Period_Correct_

1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

dubstar

Quote from: NasTnaS on January 09, 2008, 10:32:36 AM
just need the small rub strips and its all done....

I think you should paint the lower part of the rallye grille to break up the black on the front. 
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

rambo_005

Quote from: dubstar on January 10, 2008, 09:28:19 AM
I think you should paint the lower part of the rallye grille to break up the black on the front. 

I was thinking that too! I reckon it'd look good like that Nigel...

Period_Correct_

Quote from: dubstar on January 10, 2008, 09:28:19 AM

yea, have seen that heaps on the rallye front... i think i will, hopefully before the concourse.

cheers for the tip
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

GTI's

my latest creation.
Still needs a good detailing it has polish all in the rubbers.
still looking for Big bumpers and arches,

kiwihigh

Now ya just need itb's and megasquirt...

And all i need is a good paint job  :laugh:

Looking VERY nice tho  8)
BUILT not bought

Da Original GTI

Here she is MK2 GTI 1986 8v-My BABY!!!! :laugh:

Da Original GTI

and with my new spots! :laugh:

blackjack

I guess it's about time i added to the collection...

Here's my '88 8v Digifant CLi i bought toward the end of last year. Besides an aftermarket exhaust, alloys and stereo it's essentially stock so it's riding nice and high.

Have just bought myself a set of second hand 15" Advanti's (two of which are fitted with pretty much brand new 195/50 Goodyear Eagle F1's) so it's the first upgrade i've made asides from the stereo. Have only done this because one of the previous owners decided they'd go and put Mazda wheels on which have a 60.1mm centre bore  ???. Not sure if the previous owner is a VASK member but i guess we'll soon find out... Will post an updated version with the new wheels when i can.

uero-jet

welcome mate...( ill contact you about those filters)
this car use to belong to dohc-vr6's sister

phil

I don't think my car has been updated on this thread for a while  :P

RS ZWEI

Quote from: phil on March 26, 2008, 09:34:46 AM

Looks great Phil.
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

89Golfer

VW could have used that pic for its advertising, it looks so good!
85 Nissan Exa, 89 Subaru Leone Gtxi,
85 Honda Civic, 89 Volkswagen Golf (digi)
92 Volkswagen 2NF Polo "Steilheck"

reginald

Heres my bucket. (need ot wait another month for the paint to harden before I can give it a real good polish up - just drove through some road works today na dthere is mud up the sides from the front wheels  >:()

karioracing

Golf 2 GTI 1.8 16V 1987 >:D

it is too fast   no one dar!!! ;D ;D

everything is still the same since the date of birth of my car :)

djrisk

Quote from: phil on March 26, 2008, 09:34:46 AM

Saw this today on the ellerslie on-ramp, looked awesome and sounded even better!
Him - Amarok highline
Her - S3 8P

nacnud

Hi, new member here.
Thought i would post my Jetta, nothing special but i love it to bits apart form its little niggles. It is a 1991 South Africa CLI, 5 speed with leather interior.
At the moment I'm at a bit of a loss as my drivers side head light has broken and i cannot find a replacement anywhere. I've been told it was a rally model???? and that i can put in the standard headlights but will need new grill and mounting brackets? I've had a look in the for sale section but there doesn't seem to be anything in there.
Any input or help would be great. No Headlight = no wof  >:(
Thanks

Note. photo was taken before light broke
Whatcha Think?
Flickr

1991 Jetta ABF

CGK

RS ZWEI

Quote from: nacnud on June 06, 2008, 04:22:49 PM
Hi, new member here.
Thought i would post my Jetta, nothing special but i love it to bits apart form its little niggles. It is a 1991 South Africa CLI, 5 speed with leather interior.
At the moment I'm at a bit of a loss as my drivers side head light has broken and i cannot find a replacement anywhere. I've been told it was a rally model???? and that i can put in the standard headlights but will need new grill and mounting brackets? I've had a look in the for sale section but there doesn't seem to be anything in there.
Any input or help would be great. No Headlight = no wof  >:(
Thanks

Note. photo was taken before light broke

Welcome to the forum.

Is the headlight cracked, a hole though it or is the reflector toast? If its just cracked, put some skins over them. These lights will make you bleed when you find out how much the cost. Aslos,believe it not it is meant to be the same unit that was used in the Ferrari F40.

1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

Period_Correct_

Jetta CLI

Awesome car bro, Fit a mk2 Golf front For Wof while ur waiting to find parts