Whats a 1996 S6 Avant worth ?

Started by phil, August 07, 2006, 01:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Reason I ask. There is that one on Westend Rd, thats been there for a while. Its an Auto, NZ New, full service history,cream leather interior, looks pretty well looked after and they want $17k ONO for it....

Don't know the mileage....

I wanna swap the Porsche for something more practical...... :-\

Dubious

I stopped and had a look at this one too. It looked a little tired in my opinion, and had a fairly large dent in the rear quarter.  I think they're being a little optimistic with the price, but there's possibly some bargaining room in there.
15 8V S3 APR Stage 1

phil

Didnt look close enough to notice the dent. I think I'd prefer a manual anyway. Maybe an S4 is more for me... ;D Or an S2 if one ever comes along again.

John Stone

Quote from: phil on August 07, 2006, 08:31:05 PM
Didnt look close enough to notice the dent. I think I'd prefer a manual anyway. Maybe an S4 is more for me... ;D Or an S2 if one ever comes along again.

Hey Phil, buy my quattro and I'll join Audidude in a Honda  ;D

John
86 WR
04 A3
05 V50T5

phil

Price has been dropped on this car. Took it for a drive today.... seemed okay, drove pretty nice,the auto felt a bit slugglish and not that responsive, and the car felt heavy...I guess thats cause it is !!

John Stone

Our poor sports reporter went looking for a Northland pic from the Waikato game and there's not one of our heroic players running with the ball - were they that bad??

John
86 WR
04 A3
05 V50T5