There's an urquattro on Trademe

Started by RobClubley, April 27, 2016, 03:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClubley

1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

WRURQ

That's the one that seller has been listing on Ebay for a while wishing to get more than Car is worth from UK buyer in my opinion as a WR model. Nik knows of this Car, good Car by all accounts, I have magazine article it was featured in some time back. It's owned by a reputable Car Dealer as personal Car.

mangusta

That looks nice...as for prices,these,the rs2s and original rs4s are definatly clicking up and doing catch up with the porsches in the euro market,all 3 are rare cars,if its mint i think it might be worth it.anyone seen it first hand?

mangusta

i wish!

RS ZWEI

1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

ritmo

Talked to the new owner last night. Nice chap.... just had to remind him who won more wrc titles ;D

RobClubley

Glad to hear it sold. I'd be interested to know what they paid :D
But I suspect that's not something they'd share?
1985 ur quattro

WRURQ

Gotta laugh, the owner was listing on UK ebay for a long time as thought he would get higher price and ends up selling locally on Trade Me for similar money, great to see Car staying in NZ... Which part of NZ has car gone too?

ritmo

The dealer was offered 26k quid or so ( remember the dealer said this).... to send to UK. Apparently wanted to keep in NZ... sold for roughly asking price. He did tell me what he paid but not my place to say. Joining an e30 m3 in his garage.

Audidude

Quote from: ritmo on May 01, 2016, 11:57:53 AM
Joining an e30 m3 in his garage.

Mmm........great pairing!! All he needs now is a Delta Integrale  for the perfect trio!
'90 Audi ur quattro 20v Tornado Red
'15 VW Amarok Highline 4Motion auto
'99 BMW M5 E39 (For Sale, see TM)
'96 Honda Integra Type R DC2 JDM K20A - Circuit race car
'96 Honda Integra Type R DC2 JDM, Championship White
'15 Renault Megane 265 RS, Capsicum Red
'03 Porsche 911 996.2 C2, Black, full leather interior

RobClubley

Quote from: ritmo on May 01, 2016, 11:57:53 AM
The dealer was offered 26k quid or so ( remember the dealer said this).... to send to UK. Apparently wanted to keep in NZ... sold for roughly asking price. He did tell me what he paid but not my place to say. Joining an e30 m3 in his garage.

NICE!
1985 ur quattro