08 rs4 sale

Started by Ibis, July 16, 2019, 07:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibis

Guys, wondering what this?s is worth?

2008 nz new white exclusive wagon traveled 89k brand new genuine front discs and pads

Excellent condition

Completely stock, but have milltek with the flaps if adds value. Please note this is off another car
Black exclusive b7
White exclusive b7
Black b5
S2 rx7
R-magic s6 rx7

McDoof

Depends how long you want to wait for it to sell. If it has had a carbon clean, then you could probably sell at $35k. You could probably get a bit more if you are prepared to wait for the right buyer to come along.
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

Filx

Low mileage and white exclusive will help a lot. But the B7 RS4s for sale at over $30k seem to hang around a long time.
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

McDoof

I think people are scared of the price of fuel with these. Awesome to drive, but thirsty as F'k
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

ianorman

35 to 40k. If it has the bucket seats and dark headliner I would say 38 plus 2k extra for a rare white rs4. I have 90kms on mine and I would guess it take about a week to sell if I listed it at 35k. A couple of months for 40k

I don?t think fuel is an issue as their becoming a second/weekend car. There almost at the point in their values that the tidy low Kms ones being tightly held onto for many years
B7 RS4 Avant