Best Workshop in Auckland

Started by Craig, November 23, 2016, 09:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig

I'm sure this question has been asked a lot, but a search of the forums doesn't turn up anything recent...

Can anyone recommend a workshop in Auckland for VW (Golf GTI and a Passat)?

I have previously taken my wife's Passat to Qualitat. While I haven't really had any issues and they seem to be reasonably priced (particularly when we did the cambelt/waterpump), it definitely feels 'cheap and cheerful'.

Brett

Brodie European. Used them for my current and previous B5 S4 and very happy with service and pricing. They certainly know what they are doing.

Multiple VASKers use them
Previous:MKIII Golf GL, MKIV Golf GTI, E36 325i, E36 323i, B5 S4 sedan, C32 AMG, B5 S4 avant, BMW 740iL, MKV Golf Gti 2dr.

Current:
Company car
Weekend toy-2007 Golf Gti Edition 30

wilco

Qualitat all day.  Might feel cheap and cheerful but they have their act together and have been doing it for a long time.  40years plus. I've been dealing with them since 1985 - have had no reason to go elsewhere.

GLIDN

Hi Craig, might help advising where you are located? to insure we can point you in a more prominent location.

If you don't mind venturing to the north shore? We can assist you down at Motor Works Group.
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

spanksy

I can recommend where NOT to go, and that would be EuroSurgeon.

While the staff may be individually talented, the workshop is run like they are hearding cats. Keys everywhere, cars everywhere and not a lot of communication between staff members or back to the owner.

Still waiting a call back for a part I requested going on 3 months...