Welcome Back

Started by OOOO, December 15, 2004, 08:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OOOO

Welcome back to VASK - Volkswagen Audi SportKlub of New Zealand. ;D

We've arisen from the ashes of another outage and have to start from scratch again.  The reasons are irrelevant with the main aim to get back up to speed and discuss our common interest in VAG cars.

This forum is completely different than previously and requires registering again. Please bear with us as we bed down the new software and slowly customise the look and features of the forum to how we (& you) want it.

Scott & Rex
2014 Audi A8 4.2TDI
2013 VW Golf 2.0TDI
2009 Audi A3 quattro

orggti

Thanks scott. This one is better looking and is now all ours sweet ours. Is there going to be a active topics box?

OOOO

You can click on the "show unread posts since last visit" in the top left hand corner.  From initial impressions this forum software is fairly comprehensive and should allows us to do most things...just gotta figure out how to do it when time and commitments allow.
2014 Audi A8 4.2TDI
2013 VW Golf 2.0TDI
2009 Audi A3 quattro

Period_Correct_

Hey all...

its good to be back... new software is a DIFFERENT... yeah the active topic box would be nice...LOL

cheeeeers..
1971 Porsche 911T | 1990 Audi Quattro Turbo | 2003 Audi RS6 Avant | 2009 Renault Megane R26

RS ZWEI

Its good to be back on line
Is Nukles still involved in the site?
1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

MRVR6

since everyone is newbie, i can catchup with you guys on the rating. ;D
and i can use different username too hehe.

Thanks

bsting

Nice to be home again - thanks to all who have worked so hard on this. :)

1.8t

Was I the only one having trouble signing into VASk a few weeks ago? Is that what caused the change?

Im to see my user name was stil avalible!

The new forums look great! The only thing that I find handy on the other forum I use often is a quick reply at the bottom of each page  :)

Hooray for new VASK!
Dudlee the 86 318i
Past.. 95 328i M Coupe, 97 Pug 306, 97 Vento

dubstar

Looks like all the faithful disciples are returning.  Still a fair way away from 200+ members.
"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."

OOOO

Quote from: 1.8t on December 17, 2004, 02:36:03 PM
The new forums look great! The only thing that I find handy on the other forum I use often is a quick reply at the bottom of each page  :)

Quick Reply can be activated by modifying your Look and Layout Preferences profile settings.
2014 Audi A8 4.2TDI
2013 VW Golf 2.0TDI
2009 Audi A3 quattro

John Stone

This looks good, feels like home - wel done Scott an' Rex (and any others who did the work)

John

86 WR
04 A3
05 V50T5

Westfalia

Hey Guys! looking very good!  :)

morimori

I could visit nice forum again.? :)

John Stone

Welcome Morimori, you have a very cool web site - check it out dub fans.

John
86 WR
04 A3
05 V50T5

morimori

QuoteWelcome Morimori, you have a very cool web site - check it out dub fans.

John

Thank you for your kindly comment! :)