The Official Spotted Thread

Started by rambo_005, January 01, 2017, 11:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RS ZWEI

1980 VW Golf GTI Track Car
1995 Audi RS2
2003 Mini Cooper S (Written off - rear ended)
2005 Mini Cooper S
2006 Skoda Octavia vRS Combi
2009 Renault Megane 230 R26 (Written off - rear ended)
2013 Renault Megane RS265 Redbull RB8

schattenblau

took a closer look after you told me   ;)

weta.worker

Mate of mine in AKL saw this a few days ago.

My twin (ish!)

https://carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=hqh939
1994 RS2 GUARDS RED
2001 RS4 NOGARO BLUE

WRURQ

Saw the great looking Blue RS4 GWK 110 heading to the Airport in Auckland this morning, looks awesome... Let me know if you ever consider selling.

Naekyr

Quote from: the phantom on May 29, 2017, 08:54:15 PM
Tesla Model X in the carpark at the Y on Akoranga Drive, I think the driver works for Tesla from the way he was talking to his mates, asked him to open the back doors actually very cool in the metal

living on the shore, driving in the mornings on the motorway I see a lot of model s' on the road and few model x as well (seen that white one few times now)

saw an alfa romeo 4c on the bridge the other day, looks very sporty in red - speaking of which, the quatro foglio mama mia or whatever its called, the v6 twin turbo $130k model - I haven't seen a single one on the roads, has anyone seen it? sales must be terrible..

curts

Quote from: Naekyr on July 27, 2017, 02:13:39 PM
living on the shore, driving in the mornings on the motorway I see a lot of model s' on the road and few model x as well (seen that white one few times now)

saw an alfa romeo 4c on the bridge the other day, looks very sporty in red - speaking of which, the quatro foglio mama mia or whatever its called, the v6 twin turbo $130k model - I haven't seen a single one on the roads, has anyone seen it? sales must be terrible..

Guilia Quadrifoglio? I have seen a few of them, maybe 5? They sound amazing in the flesh.
2009 MK5 Pirelli Golf GTI
2007 MK5 Golf R32

rambo_005

New RS 5 at Audi City in London. Fantastic looking.

And a bit of a spotting overload in Mayfair this afternoon... Countach, Murcielago, Aventador S, Testarossa, 355, 488, California T, Cayman GT4, 991 911 GT3 RS, DB11 and Chiron.

Also had a look through the Range Rover Velar and the new Rolls-Royce Phantom (revealed less than two days before - a ridiculously opulent car)

RobClubley

Spotted a silver 80's Audi Coupe heading South on SH1 near Pukerua Bay tonight. Made me smile to see one.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

schattenblau

uk import 2015 rs6 in palmy with the crazy paint that goes from black to purple as you walk alongside the car

;D

Fizz

White his (sedan) and hers (hatch) RS3's in Auckland CBD this morning. I assume they together as they were waving and blowing kisses to each other while in traffic  ;D

Filx

Quote from: Fizz on September 13, 2017, 02:46:05 PM
White his (sedan) and hers (hatch) RS3's in Auckland CBD this morning. I assume they together as they were waving and blowing kisses to each other while in traffic  ;D

Nah, that's just how all RS3 owners greet each other.  >:D
FAIL - First Attempt In Learning

Fizz

Quote from: Filx on September 13, 2017, 03:06:16 PM
Nah, that's just how all RS3 owners greet each other.  >:D
If that's the RS3's then I'd hate to know what the RS4 guys get up 2 ;D ;D

McDoof

Quote from: Fizz on September 13, 2017, 03:50:40 PM
If that's the RS3's then I'd hate to know what the RS4 guys get up 2 ;D ;D

The new is Bi Turbo...  ;)
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

Fizz

McDoof

New Tesla Model X pulling into the Honda dealership in Wairau park. All the staff outside taking pics of it as it rolled in. It actually looks OK in the flesh
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

rambo_005

The Model X looks weird IMO... the roof is too bubbley. The rear doors are silly also

deedub

Quote from: rambo_005 on September 19, 2017, 07:56:54 PM
The Model X looks weird IMO... the roof is too bubbley. The rear doors are silly also

Agree entirely. I saw one the other day and thought it looked very awkward, and all the effort they went to with those doors...why?
1983 T25 Microbus - keep forever, never finish
1988 mk2 Golf 2L 16v - work in progress

Pushbutton_auto

That is why the scene is so fkd up ....  ::)  ...  compared to 110 years ago ...

ALL WE NEED IS A MODEL T, not a Duesenberg   ...........  ;)
Beating up parking wardens ain't a crime.

wilco

Okay, who's the WO at Auckland Base with the red URQ today?  Snapped!  :police:

Worms

Quote from: Pushbutton_auto on September 19, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

ALL WE NEED IS A MODEL T, not a Duesenberg   ...........  ;)

We've got a Model A in the family... a '29.

I'd rather drive my '72 Beetle from Whangarei to Christchurch, than the the "A" from here to Auckland!  ;)