.JP import MKV R32 owners - your drivers side fuse box photos if you please

Started by monk, January 20, 2017, 10:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monk

Just wondering if I could have pictures of your fuse box. Mine is missing fuses - some definitely pulled on at some time and not replaced.
I managed to figure out the cigarette lighter fuse was missing with some help from the Facebook page, as this matched up with a GTI diagram I found.

But there are quite a few other missing items and I'd like to know if I should just fill them with fuses anyway.

Mine;

ranton-inc

if you look closely you are not missing any fuses...

all the ones pictured do not have any contacts or only have a single contact inside, so by all mean populate the free slots fuses in but they will do nothing and go no where.

kind of like a typical nz slut who fills her vagina every-night because there is a hole there that needs to be filled., only difference is your fuse box wont get pregnant.

monk

Hahah. Classy :)

Ah I didn't check that, thanks for the tip. I took the photo quickly in the day, then tested the cig fuse in the dark.

The red X's look like they have wiring behind them.
The red line is the fuse I moved to test the cig lighter functioned with it populated. This fixed it, so the fuse is missing.

The marked X fuses are;
Headlamp range/cornering lamp control module, on right headlamp. (Do the lights move in cornering?)
The other one says not used in the GTI manual

Edit: Sorry didn't read "single contact" in your post.
I will check in an hour to get a better look for double contacts.

ranton-inc

monk

It was just the one fuse missing.

Replaced and now have my dashcam working. Thanks :)