Tuning - Remapping

Started by Pablo, December 21, 2016, 09:38:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo

Hi Everyone ,
Recently myself and a couple of friends have been in talks with Mihnea Coltet from Mrc tuning  to come to NZ and work his magic with some of our vehicles , for those of you that know of Mrc tuning , Mihnea needs no introduction and is arguably the best tuner in europe at the moment specifically but not limited to b5 s4's rs4's , b7 s4's rs4's and  many many more .Whilst Mihnea is in the country (Februaryish) he will be tuning some cars and asked if there were any more cars or people wanting their cars tuned , thought i  would post on here to give anyone wanting their car tuned by one of the powerhouses of europe to give me a pm and i will try and facilitate this for you , there will be a limited number of spots available but depending on the response i will do my best to accomadate everybody . Its not often that we have someone like Mihnea to visit Little ole NZ and hopefully there will be some fans of his work wanting to jump onboard .
If you dont know who mrctuning are or what they do have a look on youtube search : mrc tuning , s4 widebody or check out their website mrc tuning .com
If anyone is keen then hit me up with a pm and wel go from there .
Cheers 
Pablo
"I'm not a business man ,
I'm a biz  /  ness mann! "
      Shawn Carter

le mans

Wow, that's fricken awesome.  Can you provide price guidelines?

Pablo

No pricing guideline at this stage as myself and two other friends have organised for Mihnet to come and remap our cars specifically at our cost regardless.This is more than anything myself and friends reaching out to the  vask forum and similar pedantic audi owners of NZ much like ourselves to gauge interest into having someone avail like Mihnet for say a week or even just a couple days in february to tune members cars that follow and know of his skills through following  Mrc tuning or similar and possibly have hit a brick wall like ourselves in the tuning scene in nz with regards to Oem flashing or remapping specifically for their car .I was more than anything looking for expressions of interest so that we can put together a pricing package thats not ridiculous for most people , please remember there will only be a limited amount of spots available get in touch with me by pm to register ur interest .
Cheers
"I'm not a business man ,
I'm a biz  /  ness mann! "
      Shawn Carter

GLIDN

Quote from: Pablo on December 21, 2016, 02:09:21 PM
No pricing guideline at this stage as myself and two other friends have organised for Mihnet to come and remap our cars specifically at our cost regardless.This is more than anything myself and friends reaching out to the  vask forum and similar pedantic audi owners of NZ much like ourselves to gauge interest into having someone avail like Mihnet for say a week or even just a couple days in february to tune members cars that follow and know of his skills through following  Mrc tuning or similar and possibly have hit a brick wall like ourselves in the tuning scene in nz with regards to Oem flashing or remapping specifically for their car .I was more than anything looking for expressions of interest so that we can put together a pricing package thats not ridiculous for most people , please remember there will only be a limited amount of spots available get in touch with me by pm to register ur interest .
Cheers

Its great to see them come over.

Not sure what your wall might be you have reached?
Unless there were hardware issues? not had issues tuning issue on anything myself.... yet.

would be great to hear thou.
Audi A4 DTM - K04 NZ New | All bolt-ons | Carbon Clean done
2012 MK6R Golf |Stage 3+ | Stage 4 DSG | Tuned & Built by HSP Tuning

genmac

Hi mate

I'm keen, when is he due in NZ