Just Joined

Started by DunnersMax, May 01, 2017, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DunnersMax

Hi folks. Just joined the Klub, having recently bought a 2005 A4 2.0t Quattro. Decided to finally part with my Saab 9-3 convertible - largely based on the fun we've been having since my wife bought a 2005 A3 3.2 Quattro earlier last year. So now we have a pair of 'em! One for having heaps of fun in (a 3.2 V6 in something that size??!!), and mine for the long haul between Christchurch and Dunedin. Any hints on maintenance, ownership, gatherings welcome.

le mans

Welcome. Sounds like you've got the Audi bug!

DunnersMax

Looks that way! My only nervousness is having a number plate that begins GFC - i.e. Global Financial Crisis. Hope it's not an omen :-\

brian

Quote from: DunnersMax on May 02, 2017, 02:59:07 PM
Looks that way! My only nervousness is having a number plate that begins GFC - i.e. Global Financial Crisis. Hope it's not an omen :-\

PFC might be worse
Škoda Fabia 1.0 TSI Race Blue

DunnersMax

OK folks. No doubt a question that has been asked many times before but... What is the cheapest/most reliable way of getting a second key (purchased and configured) for my 2005 Audi A4? Thanks. Max

tandy

K G McLeod in Larnach Rd do new keys, had one done for my RS4 a couple years ago

DunnersMax

Thanks Tandy. Do you recall the cost? Cheers

tandy