Audi A4 trade?

Started by Peter B, June 03, 2017, 01:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter B

Hi there, anybody keen to trade into a sweet rig with a bit more room for your kit? I'm looking for a Mk6 GTI with leather.

My rig: This rare manual model has only done 120K, had all its servicing done regularly and is the reliable naturally-aspired 3.0 litre version. It has power to spare and still manages to average 10L/100kms. It great drives like a sports car, but has the utility of a wagon (lots of space). The cambelt, water pump and tensioners were just done at the scheduled 120K km mark. It?s a daily driver so kms will change. This car was garaged for a lot of its life and driven as a second vehicle. It has reasonably new, high quality rubber all around (Bridgestone Potenza's), tinted glass, super comfortable memory controlled leather seats, upgraded 18" Audi wheels and chrome delete emblems. I also have snow chains for it (never had to use, so still new) and a low profile Thule rack that are negotiable extras. She's a reluctant sale, but looking for R32 or Mark VI GTI, so would consider trades.