Coupe Quattro RestoMod

Started by NZSPQ, May 18, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NZSPQ

Quote from: 89 Coupe on May 20, 2017, 09:39:34 AM
Wow nice job! Did you buy this coupe a few months ago on Trademe by any chance?

Yes i did. The plan was to put the AAN into it but the wiring in the car was completely fried.  So i decided to go the restoMod way.  Body ok but had some terrible collision repair work at some stage of it's life. Suspension completely shot. Interior completely shot. Looked good on the surface :)

00quattro00

I have the complete wiring loom from an aby s2 coupe if you decide to go the 20vt route later, also have quite a lot of s2 specific parts, head lights, bumpers, manifolds, 6 speed ect
Land Rover Discovery 300tdi
Land Rover 110 4bd1t

NZSPQ

Quote from: 00quattro00 on June 07, 2017, 04:59:36 PM
I have the complete wiring loom from an aby s2 coupe if you decide to go the 20vt route later, also have quite a lot of s2 specific parts, head lights, bumpers, manifolds, 6 speed ect

Thanks.  You north or South? Have a long list of parts i still need to source. I get most my parts through audi-tradition but they can be very slow (fortunately the price makes up for it)

NZSPQ

I'll update post next week again - In the meantime, I've changed the drivetrain specs a wee bit.  Going CAKA with a 0B5 trans.  Losing a lot of time on the prep I've done so far, but couldn't resist.  APR ultracharger kit with Stage 2 tune and pulley kit ordered.

Photos to follow.

If anyone has any use for a AEB 1.8t (150k on it) let me know.  Also the matching 5spd and diff available.  I'll give it a week before chucking it on TradeMe.

McDoof

Holy crap, that's only a minor change in engine spec...... Have you ever in your life uttered the phrase... "Go big or go home"
NZ New MK5 GTI - Tuned by HSP Tuning
NZ New B6 Passat Variant 125kw TDI 4motion
MK7 GTI - Tornado Red

NZSPQ

Quote from: McDoof on July 04, 2017, 02:39:21 PM
Holy crap, that's only a minor change in engine spec...... Have you ever in your life uttered the phrase... "Go big or go home"

Only if the wife can't hear me saying it :)