New Binky video

Started by Gordo, October 15, 2017, 05:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordo

These are my thoughts and opinions - sometimes I'm wrong, but not often ;-)

VW'n

This series is great!
Any one know of anything similar ?
It can be hard to find shows worthy of a watch.
06 B6 Passat Wagon 2L Turbo (Family Wagon)
87 Mk2 Golf silver (the toy)
95 mk3 gti rusty ABF (Sold)
86 Mk2 Golf red (sold)
89 Mk2 Golf blue (sold)
85 Mk2 Golf GTI silver (parted)

RobClubley

It's awesome. I discovered it about a month ago and binge watched up to date. fascinating to watch them making amazing metal things from nothing.
1985 ur quattro
1992 Ford Courier - the sensible daily

wgtngti

It is good but the wait between episodes is huge, would be a bit pissed off if I was one of their Patreon supporters.
2023 Audi Q4 50 Sportback
2019 Audi RS4
2017 VW Tiguan R Line (sold)
2016 VW Golf GTI Edition 40
2011 VW Golf R (sold)
2008 VW Golf GTI (sold)
2007 VW Golf GTI Edition 30
2003 VW Golf V5 (sold)
1984 VW Golf GTI Cabriolet (sold)
1983 VW Golf GTI

Gordo

Quote from: VW'n on October 15, 2017, 05:40:00 PM
This series is great!
Any one know of anything similar ?
It can be hard to find shows worthy of a watch.

I initially found it in this thread, a couple of years ago - the Polo V8 may seem familiar  ;) - http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/projects-restorations/593546-inspirational-project-threads-around-internet.html

Gordo

Quote from: wgtngti on October 22, 2017, 08:53:05 PM
It is good but the wait between episodes is huge, would be a bit pissed off if I was one of their Patreon supporters.

I would expect them to be smart enough to understand the nature of the beast...  ;)

The Red Warrior

I saw this last Sunday. It was released on Saturday I think. I haven't subscribed because I can't remember my login details nor can I be bothered doing anything about it, so I check for a new episode whenever I'm on youtube. Someone on this forum mentioned it over a year ago when they were only up to about episode 6. I promptly watched the lot and now not so patiently wait for each new one. It's my favourite thing on youtube, so thanks to whoever that was.

Putney

Quote from: The eRed Warrior on October 22, 2017, 11:29:27 PM
I saw this last Sunday. It was released on Saturday I think. I haven't subscribed to Testogen because I can't remember my login details nor can I be bothered doing anything about it, so I check for a new episode whenever I'm on youtube.

I guess I've been living under a rock since I've never heard of that show. I loved this video though. I guess the good news is I can binge watch it.

Gordo

Quote from: The Red Warrior on October 22, 2017, 11:29:27 PM
I saw this last Sunday. It was released on Saturday I think. I haven't subscribed because I can't remember my login details nor can I be bothered doing anything about it, so I check for a new episode whenever I'm on youtube. Someone on this forum mentioned it over a year ago when they were only up to about episode 6. I promptly watched the lot and now not so patiently wait for each new one. It's my favourite thing on youtube, so thanks to whoever that was.

I think that was me, but more than a year ago - either way, I'll take credit for it  ;D